CMA Final/ Inter Qualified students as Cost Trainee in DGAD
Good news for the CMA Inter and CMA Final Qualified candidates. Requirement of Final/ Inter Qualified students as Cost Trainee in DGAD, Department of Commerce. Some openings for Cost Trainees are likely to occur with Directorate General of Anti Dumping, Department of Commerce.
- Only those students who have cleared Final/ Intermediate Exam are eligible.
- Students with excellent command over MS Excel & Word may only apply.
- Good communication skill is must
Instructions for filling up online Applications
- Last Date for the online application is Monday, the 19th May, 2016 at 5:00 PM
Steps for filing online application
- You need to register first with a valid email id. On successful registration, your user name and password chosen will be sent to your email id.
- A registered user needs to login to fill the online application form.
- In case you have forgotten your password, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link to receive your password on your registered mail.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory and must be filled by the Candidate.
- Before clicking on the submit button, kindly recheck & ensure that all correct entries have been filled.
- Edit option is not available after clicking on the submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, you will receive an email with a unique application id generated by the system. You are requested to keep this mail safely. In all your future correspondence with the Institute regarding this recruitment, kindly mention this unique application id.
In case of any problem in filling the online form, please contact
Phone: 011-24666137/24666123/24666115/24666106 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Please do not contact for HR related queries eg. position, selection/recruitment process, result etc.
Interested candidates may Click here for submitting on-line applications.
So the Interested candidates of Qualified Inter and Final Students Apply.