How to Prepare CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting
How to Prepare CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting. In previous post we have given CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting previous exams question papers.
Today SuperProfs is providing tips to prepare CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting. ICSI has given subject wise specific guidance to CS Executive students who are going to write CS Executive exam in December 2018.
This paper is being held in the Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) format, whereby students are required to answer multiple choice questions on OMR sheets by darkening the appropriate choice. One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
There is no negative mark for incorrect answers. This paper has been devised to provide knowledge of principles and techniques of Cost and Management Accounting.
The subject ‘Cost and Management Accounting’ is very important and useful for optimum utilisation of existing resources. It is an indispensable discipline for corporate management, as the information collected and presented to management based on cost and management accounting techniques helps management to solve not only specific problems but also guides them in decision making. The entire paper has been discussed in twelve study lessons.
CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Important Preparation Tips
Since paper is OMR based so students appearing in this paper should keep the following points in consideration:
To understand theoretical concepts and analysis rather than routine learning and mugging.
1. To solve practical problem as much as possible and to maintain suitable balance with theory.
2. To concentrate on study material provided by institute and other helping material.
3. To concentrate on every topic since 100 questions need to be answered.
4. Focus in time management, specially in solving the practical problems
5. For updating, Students are advised to read ‘Student Company Secretary e-bulletin’, Chartered Secretary, Bare Act, recommended books and other publications on the subjects.
6. To focus specially on standard costing, marginal costing and budget since these topics require more analytical skills.
How to Prepare CS Executive Module – 1 and Module – 2
ICSI providing specific guidance on each subject in CS Executive programme. Click below links to read
Module – 1
Module – 2
Share this article ” How to Prepare CS Executive Executive Cost and Management Accounting” to your friends, who are going to write CS Executive Exam.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.
Few Important Links for CS Students
|CS Syllabus||CS Question Paper||CS Result|
|CS Registration||CS Previous Year Paper||CS Admit Card|
|CS Exam Dates||CS Solved Paper/ Suggested Answer||CS Application Dates|