SuperProfs is providing tips to prepare CS Executive Economic and Commercial Laws. ICSI has given subject wise specific guidance to CS Executive students who are going to write CS Executive exam.
How to Prepare CS Executive Economic and Commercial Laws. In previous post we have given CS Executive Economic and Commercial Laws previous exams question papers.
The emerging economic environment involves rapid technological changes, response in terms of change in methods, trade and services, globalisation of economy, liberalisation of trade and industry, emphasis on international competitiveness and bringing the existing laws in tune with the future market needs.
The Government has also initiated legislative reforms in the area of economic and commercial laws. This paper has been developed to provide an understanding and to acquire knowledge of certain economic and commercial legislations which have direct bearing on the functioning of companies.
It has been divided into two parts consisting of fifteen study lessons. Part A consists of Study Lessons I to IX has 70 per cent weightage, whereas Part B consists of Study Lessons X to XV has 30 per cent weightage. Level of Knowledge required for Part A is Advance and for Part B it is Working Knowledge.
As the area of Economic and Commercial Laws undergoes frequent changes, it becomes necessary for every student to constantly update with the various legislative changes made as well as judicial pronouncements rendered from time to time by referring to the decisions of Supreme Court, High Courts and Quasi Judicial Bodies.
CS Executive Economic and Commercial Laws Important Preparation Points
The students appearing in paper ‘Economic and Commercial Laws should keep following points in consideration:
1. Answer the questions with due emphasis on the provisions of law
2. Support their answers and conclusions with proper reasoning
3. Answers should be based on case study decided by Supreme Court, High Courts and Quasi-Judicial Bodies wherever applicable
4. Proper alignments of thoughts and expression while writing in
5. Practice writing daily. This will help a lot during examinations
6. Write in a neat and legible hand-writing
7. Keep a watch on DIPP, RBI, CCI, Controller of Patents, Registrar of Copyright and Pollution Control Boards Circulars, Notifications issued from time to time
8. Refer to the Website of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Reserve Bank of India, Competition Commission of India.
9. For updation, Students are advised to read ‘Student Company Secretary e-bulletin’, Chartered Secretary, Bare Act etc.
10. Refer to suggested books and other publications on the subjects and law relating to Patents, Trademarks, Copyright, Designs and Geographical Indications etc.
How to Prepare CS Executive Module – 1 and Module – 2
ICSI providing specific guidance on each subject in CS Executive programme. Click below links to read
Module – 1
Module – 2
Share this article ” How to Prepare CS Executive Economic and Commercial Laws ” to your friends, who are going to write CS Executive Exam.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.
Few Important Links for CS Students
|CS Syllabus||CS Question Paper||CS Result|
|CS Registration||CS Previous Year Paper||CS Admit Card|
|CS Exam Dates||CS Solved Paper/ Suggested Answer||CS Application Dates|