CS Foundation Course Details. Here we are providing complete details about CS Foundation Course. Many Students are asking about CS Foundation Course details. So, today we are coming with Information about CS Foundation Course. CS Foundation is the first stage to clear for becoming CS i.e., Company secretary. After the completion of the CS Foundation Course, there are two more courses to be completed to become CS which are CS Executive & CS Professional. So, in order to study CS Foundation, first of all, one must know full details about the CS Foundation Course. Here we are providing The CS Foundation Course full details for the desired students. Here in this article, you will find the following –
CS Foundation Course Details
Here you can get full information about CS Foundation Course details. Here we are providing Eligibility, Exemption & Subjects with Syllabus details. Let’s have look at one-by-one from below.
CS Course Fee Structure
CS Foundation Programme – Rs.4500/-
Eligibility for CS Foundation Course
- Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto are eligible.
- Provisional admission is allowed to a candidate who has appeared or enrolled for appearing in Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination, provided proof of passing the examination is produced within 6 months of making the application.
- Admission is open throughout the year by making an application in the prescribed Form FC-1 together with documentary evidence in support of date of birth and educational qualification.
- Duration of Foundation Programme is 8 months, excluding the months of admission and the examination. Foundation Programme students are required to pass the Foundation examination within 3 years from the date of their admission.
Subjects in the CS Foundation Course
Below mentioned are the subjects that one has to study to clear the CS Foundation Exam.
- English and Business Communication
- Economics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Elements of Business Laws and Management
CS Foundation Syllabus
Check out CS Foundation full Syllabus. Here we are providing CS Foundation full syllabus for all the subjects. Check out more from below: Click here for CS Foundation Syllabus
Exemption from CS Foundation Exam
- A candidate possessing any of the following qualifications or any other qualifications recognized by the Council of the ICSI with the approval of the Central Government as equivalent thereto is exempted from passing the Foundation examination
- A Degree or master’s degree in Corporate Secretaryship or Commerce Pass in the Final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India(ICWAI) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants(ICAI) of India or any other Accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized as equivalent thereto by the Council: or
- A degree or master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts.
- A candidate who is eligible for exemption from the Foundation examination under clause (iii) stated above can seek registration as a student. Such a candidate before becoming eligible for undergoing coaching for the Intermediate examination is required to undergo satisfactorily a course of postal or oral tuition for those subjects of the foundation examination which he had not studied at the graduate or postgraduate level, after registration as a student.
So, this is all about CS Foundation Course. If you still have any doubts regarding the CS Foundation Course, ask us via comment box. Also share this article “ CS Foundation Course Details – Eligibility, Exemption & Subjects “ with your friends who are willing to know about CS Foundation Course details. SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS. You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.
Download the App Watch Videos Lecture Offline