CS Foundation Pass Percentage June 2018. CS Foundation exam June 2018 completed on 10th June 2018. Students who wrote CS Foundation exam eagerly waiting for their CS Foundation result June 2018. Meanwhile they want to know whether their answers correct or not. We have already given CS Foundation Question Paper with Answer Key June 2018.
ICSI will declare CS Foundation results on 25th August 2018. After declaration of results, students wants to know about “CS Foundation Pass Percentage“. ICSI will release CS Foundation pass percentage in press meet after declaration of results. It will contain number of female students appeared, number of male students appeared, total number of students appeared and their pass percentage. Here we are providing CS Foundation pass percentage analysis of June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, Dec 2014, June 2014, Dec 2013, June 2013 and CS Foundation pass percentage last 10 years. See below previous exams pass percentage analysis !!
CS Foundation Pass Percentage Dec 2019
CS Foundation pass percentage in Dec 2019 exams – 67.14%
CS Foundation Pass Percentage Jun 2019
CS Foundation pass percentage in June 2019 exams – 64.53%
CS Foundation Pass Percentage Dec 2018
CS Foundation pass percentage in Dec 2018 exams – 62.11%
CS Foundation Pass Percentage Dec 2017
will update on 25th Feb 2018
|Gender||Expected Pass Percentage|
CS Foundation Pass Percentage June 2017 Exams (Updated)
In June, 2017 session, 61.29% of candidates passed the Foundation Programme examination. This time also girl candidates outshined the boys as the pass percentage of girls stands at 65.18% as against 55.47% for the boys.
TANYA KATHURIA of Kanpur and MUSTAFA MUFADDALBHAI SIBATRA of Ahmedabad jointly secured the top position in the Foundation Programme examination. AVNEET KHATTER of Faridabad secured second position and SUMIT KUMAR of Patna and MEESHA ASHISH KOTHARI of Ahmedabad have jointly secured third position in order of merit in the examination.
The next Computer Based Examination for CS Foundation Programme will be held on 29th and 30th December, 2017.
Check here : CS Foundation Toppers Photos & Mark Sheet June 2017
CS Foundation Result December 2016
This is to inform that the result for Foundation Stage for December, 2016 has been declared at 11 AM on 25th January, 2017. The updation of records of this result is likely to be completed by 30th January, 2017. Thereafter, these students who have passed will be able to register online for the Executive stage. After 30th January, 2017 all such passed students have to use the portal https://smash.icsi.in and retrieve their password once on the new platform.
CS Foundation Toppers Dec 2016
CS Foundation Result June 2016 | 29th June 2016
Result of Computer Based Examination (CBE) for CS Foundation Programme held in June 2016 would be declared on Wednesday, the 29th June 2016 at 11.30 A.M. The result along with individual candidate’s subject wise breakup of marks will be available on the Institute’s website:
Check CS Foundation Toppers June 2016
CS Foundation Merit List and Pass Percentage June 2016
Topper – 1 Mark Sheet
|Exam : Foundation Programme JUNE 2016|
|Name : B. UMA VAISHNAVI|
|Roll Number : 551207|
|Result : PASS|
|Business Environment and Entrepreneurship||90|
|Business Management, Ethics and Communication||94|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing||98|
Topper – 2 Mark Sheet
|Name : TARAK SANJAY SHAH|
|Roll Number : 553456|
|Result : PASS|
|Business Environment and Entrepreneurship||92|
|Business Management, Ethics and Communication||92|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing||90|
Topper – 3 Mark Sheet
|Name : YOGITA GANDHI|
|Roll Number : 554901|
|Result : PASS|
|Business Environment and Entrepreneurship||86|
|Business Management, Ethics and Communication||90|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing||92|
CS Foundation Exam June 2016 All India Provisional Merit List
List of top 25 rank holders who have passed all papers of computer based examination for Foundation programme without exemption in any paper, in one sitting, in June 2016 :
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS.
FAQs regarding CS Foundation pass percentage
Over the past few years, the pass percentage of CS Foundation exams has been over 60%. This indicates that a majority of the students who take the CS Foundation exams manage to clear them and move on to the Executive programme.
The following subjects are covered in CS Foundation syllabus:
1) English and Business Communication
2) Economics and Statistics
3) Financial Accounting
4) Elements of Business Laws and Management
1) Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto are eligible.
2) Provisional admission is allowed to a candidate who has appeared or enrolled for appearing in Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination, provided proof of passing the examination is produced within 6 months of making the application.
A candidate possessing any of the following qualifications or any other qualifications recognized by the Council of the ICSI with the approval of the Central Government as equivalent thereto is exempted from passing the Foundation examination
1) A Degree or master’s degree in Corporate Secretaryship or Commerce Pass in the Final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India(ICWAI) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants(ICAI) of India or any other Accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized as equivalent thereto by the Council
2) A degree or master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts.
3) A candidate who is eligible for exemption from the Foundation examination under clause (2) stated above can seek registration as a student. Such a candidate before becoming eligible for undergoing coaching for the Intermediate examination is required to undergo satisfactorily a course of postal or oral tuition for those subjects of the foundation examination which he had not studied at the graduate or postgraduate level, after registration as a student.
It is advisable to opt for online classes so you can get access to India’s top professors from the comfort of your home. This will be extra beneficial for you since you can save money that you would have to spend on living alone and bearing your expenses. You can also save the effort in doing your household chores and invest that time and energy in studying. You can check out CS Foundation online classes by SuperProfs.