CS Paper Wise Exemption On The Basis Of Higher Qualifications. In previous post we have given CS Registration Last Date | Foundation Executive and Professional Exams. Today ICSI has released a notification about CS Paper Wise Exemption On The Basis Of Higher Qualifications. Read below ICSI Notification !!
CS Paper Wise Exemption On The Basis Of Higher Qualifications
As per the present guidelines, students pursuing CS Course are eligible for paper-wise exemptions based the following higher qualifications acquired by them : –
1. Passed LL.B. (with 50% of more marks in the aggregate)
2. Passed the Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India [ICAI(Cost)]
Further details pertaining to these exemptions are as under : –
|Basis of Exemption Qualification||Exemption available in paper(s) covered under Executive Programme Stage||Exemption available in paper(s) covered under Professional|
|Passed LL.B. (Three Years Degree Course / or Five Years integrated Law Course) from a recognized University / Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE/AIU and having secured 50% or more marks in the aggregate.(Qualification code-047)||1. Industrial, Labour & General Laws (Paper Code – 327 of Module – 2)||No paper-wise exemptions available for this qualification in any paper covered under Professional Programme Stage.|
|Passed Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Qualification code-044)||1. Cost and Management Accounting (Paper Code – 322 of Module – 1)|
2. Tax Laws and Practices (Paper Code – 324 of Module – 1)
3. Company Accountants and Auditing Practices (Paper Code – 325 of Module – 2)
|1. Advance Company Law and Practice (Paper Code – 331 of Module – 1)|
2. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Paper Code – 335 of Module – 2)
3. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Paper Code – 337 of Module – 3)
|No exemption shall be given on the basis of any other higher qualification effective from 1st December, 2013. However, Paper-wise exemptions granted on the basis of other higher qualifications prior to 1st December, 2013 will remain valid.|
Important Instructions For Students For Claiming CS Paper Wise Exemption
Read below instructions carefully to claim CS paper wise exemption !!
- Students are required to apply for paper wise exemption in desired subject through ‘Online Services’ on website www.icsi.edu and for procedure please follow the link
2. Fee for paper wise exemption is Rs.1000/- (per subject) and is to be paid through ‘Online Services’ using Credit/Debit cards or Net banking.
3. Students who have been granted exemption in Executive Programme Stage on the basis of having passed Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India are required to submit their request for exemptions afresh for papers covered under the Professional Programme Stage & the same are not granted automatically.
4. Students need to upload scanned attested copies of mark sheets of all parts/semesters of LLB degree or scanned attested copies of final pass certificate of ICAI (cost).
5. Last date of applying for exemption is 9th April for June Session of examinations and 10th October for December session of examinations.
Share this article ” CS Paper Wise Exemption On The Basis Of Higher Qualifications ” to your friends !!
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS.
[button link=”https://lms.superprofs.com/exam-info/?exam_id=193&utm_source=sp-website&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=ProductPageVisit” color=”black”] View Demo Lectures of Company Secretary Exams Now!!![/button][button link=”http://bit.ly/SPCSLIVE” color=”red”] Register for 3 Hours FREE Trial of CS Online Classes[/button]