CS – Procedure to INSPECTION of ANSWER BOOKS Dec 2017
Here is the Procedure to INSPECTION of ANSWER BOOKS of CS Exam Dec 2017. ICSI has already declared that the CS result Dec 2017 would be declared on 25th Feb 2018. If you have not satisfied with your CS Foundation / Executive / Professional Result Dec 2017, you can apply for inspection of answer books.
Procedure to INSPECTION of ANSWER BOOKS Dec 2017
GUIDELINES, RULES AND PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING INSPECTION OF ANSWER BOOKS
1. These guidelines, rules and procedures for providing inspection of answer books of students. Under these guidelines, a student can seek inspection and/or supply of certified copy(ies) of his/her evaluated answer book(s).
2. A student who wishes to inspect and/or obtain certified copy(ies) of his/her answer book(s) of any subject(s) of a particular examination shall apply on the prescribed Application form together with (a) requisite fee; and (b) self-attested photocopy of his/her Admit Card (Roll No.) or Student Identity Card so as to reach the Institute within 45 days from the date of declaration of the result.
3. Fee of Rs. 500 /- per subject/answer books payable for supply of certified copy(ies) of answer book(s) and Rs. 450/- per answer book for providing inspection thereof respectively. The fee shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of
“The Institute of Company Secretaries of India”, payable at New Delhi.
4. The envelope containing student’s Application Form, duly completed in all respect, together with the requisite fee and photocopies of the supporting documents, as mentioned in para 2 above, shall be superscribed Application for providing
Inspection of Answer Books and sent to:
The Joint Director (Exams.)
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
C-37, Institutional Area, Sector 62
NOIDA – 201 309.
5. Application Form without requisite fee and supporting documents and complete particulars, as indicated above, shall not be entertained.
6. Before providing inspection and/or supplying certified copy(ies) of answer book(s) to a student on his/her request, if it is noticed that any sub-question/question of his/her answer book(s) has inadvertently remained unevaluated or there is some posting or totalling error, the Institute would rectify such omission and commission and communicate the revised marks/result to the student. However, it may be noted that revaluation of answers is not permissible under Regulation 46(2).
7. The inspection done and/or certified copies of the answer books supplied to the student shall be for his/her exclusive self-inspection/ personal reference and guidance only.
8. No other person except the student concerned would be allowed to inspect his/her answer book(s) on the designated date and time as communicated by the Institute. Similarly, on receipt of certified copy (ies) of the answer book(s), the applicant student shall be the sole custodian of it and he/she shall not part with the custody/possession of the same and shall not use the same for any other purpose(s).
9. If any error is found at any point of time as provided in para 6 above, the Institute shall have suo motu power to rectify the same.
APPLICATION FORM FOR PROVIDING INSPECTION AND/OR SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY(IES) OF ANSWER BOOK(S)
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS.