CS Professional Course Details. Here we are providing complete details about CS Professional Course. Many Students are asking about CS Professional Course details. So, today we are coming with Information about CS Professional Course. CS Professional is the final stage to clear for becoming CS i.e., Company secretary. After the completion of CS Foundation Course (First Stage), there are two more courses to be completed to become CS which are CS Executive & CS Professional. So, the final stage is CS Professional. So, in order to study CS Professional, first of all, one must know full details about CS Professional Course. Here we are providing The CS Professional Course full details for the desired students. Here in this article, you will find the following –
CS Professional Course Details
Here you can get full information about CS Professional Course details. Here we are providing Eligibility, Subjects with Syllabus & Other details. Let’s have look at one-by-one from below.
CS Course Fee Structure
CS Professional Programme – Rs.12,000/-
Eligibility for CS Professional Course
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course. The examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- 25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April)
- 25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October)
Subjects in CS Professional Course
Below mentioned are the subjects that one has to study to clear the CS Professional Exam.
|Professional Programme [8 papers]|
|Module I (2 papers)||· Company Secretarial Practice|
|· Drafting, Appearances, and Pleadings|
|Module II (2 papers)||· Financial, Treasury and Forex Management|
|· Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency|
|Module III (2 papers)||· Strategic Management, Alliances, and International Trade|
|· Advance Tax Laws and Practices|
|Module IV (2 papers)||· Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management|
|· Governance, Business Ethics, and Sustainability|
CS Professional Syllabus
Check out CS Professional full Syllabus. Here we are providing CS Professional full syllabus for all the subjects. Check out more from below: Click here for CS Professional Syllabus So, this is all about CS Professional Course. If you still have any doubts regarding the CS Professional Course, ask us via comment box. Also share this article “ CS Professional Course Details – Eligibility, Subjects & Other details “ with your friends who are willing to know about CS Professional Course details.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline
FAQs regarding CS Professional course details
The fees for registering for CS Professional programme is Rs. 12,000.
Professional Programmecan be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course. The examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.
There are 3 modules in CS Professional syllabus:
Advanced Company Law and Practice
Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
Corporate Restructuring, Valuation, and Insolvency
Information Technology and Systems Audit
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
The Elective subjects for CS Professional Module 3 are:
Banking Law and Practice
Capital, Commodity and Money Market
Insurance Law and Practice
Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
International Business-Laws and Practices
The exam pattern details for CS Professional are given below:
1) The Final Stage in the CS Curriculum is known as the Professional Programme. This module is divided into three modules containing three papers each, therefore nine papers in total.
2) You can appear for either the modules together or one module at a time as per your convenience. The students are expected to complete a Pre-exam online test conducted by ICSI before filling up their examination forms for the Professional Programme.
3) The Pre-exam Online Test is a computer-based online MCQ test that the students can appear from their home, using the allocated login ID and password.
4) All nine papers under this professional programme are subjective; However, two of the nine papers are Open Book Exam based wherein the students are allowed to carry their books and notes when they appear for the respective paper.
5) The duration of each examination is three hours.
6) For every subjective paper, there will be a total of 8 questions asked with 2 questions carrying alternatives.