CS Professional Important Questions & Topics | June 2018 Exam
CS Professional Important Questions / Topics / Chapters For June 2018 Exams
In previous post we have given CS professional Program Study Material June 2018. Today we are providing CS Professional Important Questions / Topics June 2018. The given below Important topics of CS Professional are only for average students and who wants to pass with minimum marks. My suggestion for students who wants to get 60+ marks are prepare full syllabus and be perfect in each and every chapter. See below CS Professional Important Questions / Topics for June 2018 !!
CS Professional Important Questions / Topics For June 2018
Below we are providing the CS professional Important Questions and Topics for Each and every subject individually.
Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Company Formation and Conversion
- Procedure for Alteration of Memorandum and Articles
- Procedure for Issue of Securities
- Procedure relating to Membership, Transfer and Transmission
- Directors and Managerial Personnel
- Distribution of Profit
- Procedure relating to Charges
- Procedure relating to Inter-Corporate Loans, Investments, Guarantees and Security
- Preparation & Presentation of Reports
- E- Filing
- Striking off Names of Companies
- Recent Trends and Developments in Company Law
- Trusts and Non Profit Organisation
Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Compliance Check for Secretarial Standard
- Checklist for : Private Placement, ESOP, Dematerialization of Shares, Payment of Dividend, RPT (Pvt Cp.) FDI (Approval route), Issue of FCCB.
- Note on : Deal Breakers, Deal Diluters, Deal Cautioners, Deal Makers.
- DD of : Mergers, amalgamations and Acquisitions
- Diff: DD vs. Audit
- Checklist for compliances under SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2009
- Conditions for making initial public offer
- Who is not eligible for making Public Offer?
- DD of IPO / FPO.
- Due diligence – Preferential issues of unlisted companies
- REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR LISTED SMES
- Exemptions available for securities listed at SME exchange under LODR
- Migration to Main Board process
- Roll over of non-convertible portion of partly convertible debt instruments
- Conversion of optionally convertible debt instruments into equity share capital
- Note and process of issuing Global Depository Receipts
- Rule 13 of Companies (Registration of Foreign Companies) Rules, 2014 – Indian Depository Receipts
- Role of Merchant Banker in issuing of IDRs
- IMP SEBI – LODR REGULATIONS: Regulation 13(3), 15, 17, 18, 19, 23, 25, 31, 33, 34 & 46.
- Sri Ram Food and Fertilizer Case (M.C. Mehta v. Union of India, AIR 1987 SC 1086)
- Effluents by tanneries in river Ganga (M.C. Mehta v. Union of India, AIR 1115, 1988 SCR (2) 530)
- Regulatory Framework relating to environment in India
- Preparation of SEARCH/STATUS REPORT
- SIGNIFICANCE OF CORPORATE COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
- Process of Corporate Compliance Reporting (CCR)
- list of documents to be checked (Alteration of Articles)
- Audit of Pvt Placement , Deposits , Merger under NCLT, Loans to Directors , Describe the role of Company
Secretary in an IPO?,
- Write short notes on • Pink Sheets • Domestic Custodian Bank • Overseas Depository
- Describe the working mechanism of GDRs?
- ACTIVITY SCHEDULE FOR PLANNING A MERGER
- TAKEOVERS DUE DILIGENCE
- Abuse of Dominance (Section 4) As regards Competition Act, 2002 , Anti competitive agreement
- Describe the compliance with respect to listed companies in the context of diligence report for banks?
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- State the general points to be kept in mind by Company Secretary in Practice while preparing
status/search report, Explain the systems approach to compliance management.
Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- CORPORATE -RESTRUCTURING
- CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING (INTRODUCTION) CORPORATE STRATEGY
- MERGER AND AMALGAMATION
- MERGER AND AMALGAMATION (PART-B M/A and Companies Act)
- MERGER AND AMALGAMATION (PART-C M/A and other laws)
- POST-MERGER REORGANIZATION
- DEMERGER AND RECONSTRUCTION
- TAKEOVER OF COMPANIES (PART-A Basics)
- TAKEOVER OF COMPANIES (PART-B Takeover of Unlisted Companies)
- TAKEOVER OF COMPANIES (PART-C Takeover of listed Companies) CHAPTER IDA MERGER AND TAKEOVER STORIES
- LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
- BUY BACK OF SHARES AND SECURITIES
- ALTERATION AND REDUCTION OF CAPITAL
- FUNDING OF MERGER AND TAKEOVER
- VALUATION INTRODUCTION AND TECHNIQUES
- REGULATORY ASPECTS OF VALUATION
- VALUATION OF BRANDS
- CORPORATE INSOLVENCY
- (SICK INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES ACT 1985) SICA
- RECOVERY OF DEBTS DUE TO BANK AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ACT, 1993
- SARFAESI ACT, 2002
- WINDING UP OF COMPANIES
- CROSS BORDER INSOLVENCY
- INSOLVENCY LAWS IN GLOBAL SCENARIO
Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Information Technology Law
- Information Systems
- Computer Hardware – An Overview
- Computer Software – An Overview
- Database Management
- Programming – An overview
- Internet and Other Technologies
- Management Information Systems – An Overview
- Enterprise Resource Management
- E-Governance in India
- Systems Audit – An Overview
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Financial Management – An Introduction;
- Derivatives – Basic & Further Discussion;
- Capital Structure;
- Dividend Policy;
- Financial Services;
- Treasury Management;
- Forex Management;
- CS Final – Question & Answers
Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Theory of Egoism and Relativism
- Role of the Board of Directors in Ethics
- Features of Good Ethics Programme
- Ethics Committee
- What is an integrity pact?
- Types of Whistleblowers
- Whistle Blowing under Sarbanes-Oxley Act, 2002 (SOX)
- Vigil Mechanism under Companies Act, 2013
- Vigil mechanism under SEBI Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements, 2015
- Ethical Dilemma
- Need For Corporate Governance
- Evidence Of Corporate Governance From The Arthashastra
- Role Of BOD In CG And Its Composition Under CA 2013 + Lodr
- Disclosure And Transparency Requirements Under Companies Act 2013 And Sebi Regulations
- Disclosure under SEBI (IT) Reg, 2015
- Shareholders rights
- Note: Two-tier Boards & Shadow Director, Resident Director & ID
- Functions and Duties of a Company Secretary under CA 2013
- Ethics Programme
- Model Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Corporate Governance Developments in USA ,& UK
- Corporate Governance under Companies Act, 13 and Listed Companies
- Directors Development Programme
- BOARD COMMITTEES – Audit & NRC both as per act and LODR
- Fraud Risk Management
- CSR is not Philanthropy .CSR is a contract with society ,Why CSR at All?
- Triple Bottom Line (TBL)
- Good Practices in Convening Board Meetings
- Various Responsibilities Of Board
- Directors Development Programme
- Performance Evaluation of The Non-Executive Director
- Audit Committee under CA & LODR
- Explain the importance of constitution of Risk Management Committee?
- Rights of shareholders under SEBI(LODR) Regulations, 2015
- Class Action Suit
- Shareholders Activism
- Major principles of UK Stewardship code
- seven principles of stakeholder management as suggested by Carlson
- Caux Round Table
- Steps in Risk Management
- Fraud under CA 2013
- Corporate Governance in Insurance Companies & PSE
- Governance Through Inner Consciousness
- Explain why Corporate Governance is gaining importance
- Role of ICSI in Promoting CG, What is the provision for Board composition in the Listing
- Regulations, 2015? Explain the Role and Importance of Remuneration Committee.
- Write short notes on the following: • Whistle Blower Policy/Mechanism • Disclosure under
- Corporate Governance Report • Separation of Role of Chairman and CEO • Independent
- Note on `Comply & Explain’ approach
- Performance Evaluation of directors under UK Corporate Governance Code
- ABC Ltd. is a FMCG company. You as a company Secretary are required to prepare a draft of
valid questions for the purpose of Board evaluation.
- Write Short Notes on – (a) Board Composition (b) Training of Directors (c) Board Charter (d) Lead
Independent Director (e) Board Evaluation
- What do you understand by shareholder activism?
- List out the seven principles of stakeholder management as suggested by Carlson with brief
- IRDA has issued the guidelines on Corporate Governance Norms for the Insurance Companies.
Please mention the salient features of it.
- Write notes on: (a) Commonwealth Association for Corporate Governance (b) Institute of Directors (c) International Corporate Governance Network (d) European Corporate Governance Institute (e) Conference Board (f) Asian Corporate Governance Association (g) Corporate Secretaries International Association
- Write a note on `Comply & Explain’ approach.
- Discuss in detail about Global Reporting Initiative.
- Protection of Rights of Minority shareholders
- Discuss the provision with regard to CSR in terms of Companies Act, 2013.
- Carbon footprint, Carbon offsetting, Environmental Performance Index,
- What do you understand by Japanese technique of Kyosei
- Dow- Jones Sustainability Index
- Rio Declaration on Environment and Development
- United Nations Conference on Environment and Development
- Kyoto Protocol … Bali Roadmap
- Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Note on ‘Ecomark’
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Rule in Rylands v. Fletcher
- Role of National Green Tribunal
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007, United Kingdom
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Direct Tax Management
Central Excise, Customs, VAT and Service Tax
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- General Principles of Drafting and Relevant Substantive Rules
- Drafting and Conveyancing relating to Various Deeds and Agreements
- Drafting of Agreements under the Companies Act
- Compounding of Offences
Share this Article ” CS Professional Important Questions / Topics June 2018” to your friends, if you feel its useful !!
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS.