Becoming a company secretary is a dream of many but only a few are able to clear it, but a lot of them aren’t able to clear because many don’t have access to good quality CS study material that is given by the official body ICSI i.e. Institute of Company Secretaries of India. This study material will help you qualify the exam with high marks and top ranks. Download CS Study Material (New Syllabus) Foundation Executive and Professional Exams from the below links. This CS study material Aug 2019 edition applicable to Dec 2019 exams.
In this topic, you’ll get –
- CS Foundation Study Material
- CS Executive Study Material
- CS Professional Study Material
- The supplementary Study material for CS Executive and CS Professional Exams
- Study Updates for CS Examination
- Supplement For Company Law Examination
You can also download some important updates relevant to CS exams here.
CS Study Material – Foundation
Click on links to download CS Foundation study material. Students may view/download/print the respective Study Material (New Syllabus)
- Paper-1: Business Environment and Law
- Paper-2: Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship
- Paper-3: Business Economics
- Paper-4: Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
CS Executive Study Material
Click on links to download CS Executive study material new syllabus Module – 1 and Module – 2 applicable to CS Executive Exams.
- Paper-1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws
- Paper-2: Company Law
- Paper-3: Setting up of Business Entities and Closure
- Paper-4: Tax Laws
- Paper 5: Corporate & Management Accounting
- Paper 6: Securities Laws & Capital Markets
- Paper 7: Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
- Paper 8: Financial and Strategic Management
CS Professional Study Material
Click on links to download CS Professional study material new syllabus Module – 1, Module – 2 and Module – 3 applicable CS Professional exams.
- Paper-1: Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics
- Paper-2: Advanced Tax Laws
- Paper-3: Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances
- Paper-4: Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Paper-5(Part_1): Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up
- Paper-5(Part_2): Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up
- Paper-6: Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances & Remedies
- Paper-7: Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges
- Paper-8: Multidisciplinary Case Studies
- Sample Case Studies & Suggested Solutions
- Paper-9.1: Banking- Law & Practice
- Paper-9.2: Insurance- Law & Practice
- Paper-9.3: Intellectual Property Rights- Laws and Practices
- Paper-9.4: Forensic Audit
- Paper-9.5: Direct Tax Law & Practice
- Paper-9.6: Labour Laws & Practice
- Paper-9.7: Valuations & Business Modelling
- Paper-9.8: Insolvency – Law and Practice
Download supplementary study material for CS Executive and CS Professional Exams.
Download Updates for Capital Markets and Securities Laws, Updates for Cost and Management Accounting, Updates for Company Accounts and Auditing Practices, Updates for Financial, Treasury and Forex Management etc.
- Supplement for Company Law – Executive and Advanced Company Law and Practice: Professional
- Updates for Capital, Commodity and Money Market – relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Supplement for Insurance Law and Practice – relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Supplement for Advance Tax Laws and Practice (TLP) relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Updates for Advance Tax Laws and Practice (TLP) relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Supplement for Tax Laws and Practice (TLP) relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Updates for Tax Laws and Practice (TLP) relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Applicability of provisions relating to NCLT and NCLAT under Companies Act, 2013 for December 2016 examination
- Updates for Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (CAAP) relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Supplement for Cost and Management Accounting – relevant for December 2016 Examination
- Supplement for Capital Markets and Securities Laws – relevant for December 2016 Examination (For students having 2014 edition of study material)
- Updates for Economic and Commercial Laws
- Updates for Industrial, Labour and General Laws
Study Updates for CS Examination
Click on links to download study updates for exams!!
- Guidance on Applicability of Finance Act for December 2015 Examination
- Applicability of the Companies Act, 2013 for December 2015 Examination
- Applicability of Wealth Tax in December 2015 Examination
- Supplement for Tax Laws and Practice, relevant for December 2015 Examination
- Supplement for Company Accounts and Auditing Practice for December 2015 Examination
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws for December 2015 Examination
- Update for Economic and Commercial Laws for December 2015 Examination
- Update for Industrial Labour and General Laws for December 2015 Examination
- Supplement for Advanced Tax Laws and Practice, relevant for December 2015 Examination
Supplement For Company Law Examination
- Secretarial Standard on Meetings of the Board of Directors (SS-1)
- Secretarial Standard on General Meetings (SS-2)
- ICSI issues Secretarial Standards vide ICSI notification no. ICSI NO. 1(SS) of 2015 dated 23rd April 2015 as published in Gazette of Govt. of India
- Rules, Amendments in Rules, Circulars, RODs and Notifications
- The Companies (Amendment) Act 2015
- Commencement Notification of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 dated 29/05/2015
- Exemptions to Government Companies under Section 462 of CA 2013
- Exemptions to Private Companies under Section 462 of CA 2013
- Exemptions to Section 8 (Non-Profit) under Section 462 of CA 2013
Important Links to CS Foundation Executive and Professional Students
- The Nine Study Habits of CS Successful Students
- CS Executive Important Questions Topics |
- Download CS Professional Previous Question Papers
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination. Share this article of CS Study material with your friends and start preparation for exam.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline
FAQs regarding CS study material
We recommend you to take coaching classes for your preparation. You will definitely encounter some topics and concepts that will be difficult to grasp without a professor explaining them to you. Additionally, there will be practical (numerical) problems that you will need help solving. We’ve also observed that the success rate of students who take classes is higher than those who study on their own. So, it is always better to take help from experienced professors.
It is advisable to opt for online classes so you can get access to India’s top professors from the comfort of your home. This will be extra beneficial for you since you can save money that you would have to spend on living alone and bearing your expenses. You can also save the effort in doing your household chores and invest that time and energy in studying. You can check out CS online classes by SuperProfs.
Prepare a well-planned schedule for completing the syllabus of the modules that you are planning to write. And while preparing your study timetable, do allocate some buffer time as well, especially if you are pursuing your career or degree course beside the CS.
You can get study plans for CS Executive here and for CS Professional here.
You can download the previous year question papers for CS Executive here.
You can download the previous year question papers for CS Professional here.