How to Prepare CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws
How to Prepare CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws. In previous post we have given CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws previous exams question papers. Today we are providing tips to prepare CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws. ICSI has given subject wise specific guidance to CS Executive students who are going to write CS Executive exam. Read below !!
This CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws paper is being held in the Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) format, whereby students are required to answer multiple choice questions on OMR sheets by darkening the appropriate choice. One mark is awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
The paper Industrial, Labour and General laws provides an understanding of certain industrial, labour and general legislations which have direct bearing on the functioning of Corporate Sector and Society. The paper requires working knowledge and understanding of Industrial, Labour and
General Laws. This paper has been divided into two parts, namely Part A and B. Part-A has 70 per cent weightage and covers the Industrial and Labour Laws. Part-B has 30 per cent weightage and covers General Laws.
CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws Important Preparation Tips
The students appearing in paper ‘Industrial, Labour and General Laws should keep following points into consideration.
1. Thoroughly cover the study material to acquire in-depth knowledge of substantial provisions of the Industrial, Labour and General laws
2. Thorough knowledge of procedural formalities required under Industrial, and Labour Laws
3. A continuous follow-up of various Notifications, Circulars, Clarification issued by the Regulators from time to time
4. Awareness to various Rulings of Supreme Court, High Court and Quasi Judicial Bodies wherever applicable
5. Enhance the ability to reason out while answering the question
6. Answer should be based on relevant legal provisions and case study decided by Supreme Court, High Court and Quasi Judicial Bodies wherever applicable
7. Regularly read the Law Journals and develop analytical and logical skills and improve presentation skills
8. For updation, Students are advised to read ‘Student Company Secretary e-bulletin’, Chartered Secretary, Bare Act.
For improving performance refer suggested books and other publications on the subjects.
How to Prepare CS Executive Module – 1 and Module – 2
ICSI providing specific guidance on each subject in CS Executive programme. Click below links to read
Module – 1
Module – 2
Share this article ” How to Prepare CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws ” to your friends, who are going to write CS Executive exam shortly.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE CS Online Classes for CS Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of CS.