Today we are providing tips to prepare CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice. ICSI has given subject wise specific guidance to CS Professional students who are going to write CS Professional exam.
How to Prepare CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice. In previous post we have given CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice previous exams question papers. Read below !!
How to Prepare CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
The paper “Advanced Tax Laws and Practice” has been divided into two parts. The first part deals with the Direct taxes and the second part deals with the Indirect taxes. This paper has been devised with a view to provide Advance Knowledge of Direct Tax laws i.e. Income Tax and Indirect Tax Laws i.e. Central Excise, Customs, Service Tax and VAT.
Since, advance knowledge is required for professional programme covering all the aspects of tax laws namely tax planning in income tax and wealth tax, indirect taxes and international taxation therefore, candidates are required to read thoroughly the whole subject.
CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Important Preparation Tips
The students appearing in this paper shall also keep following points into consideration:
1. Adopt practical approach while studying the subject as this paper has practical applicability.
2. Try more and more practical problems.
3. Try to write in precise and systematic manner, referring to the relevant provisions of the Law
4. Try to understand the subject by interpreting the bare acts.
5. Keep a watch on CBDT and CBEC Notification/circulars issued from time to time.
6. Keep yourself updated with the budgetary changes.
7. Keep yourself updated about the Apex Court’s, High Court and Tribunal decisions.
8. Engage yourself in practical work like Registration under Central Excise Act, Service Tax, VAT, Electronic filing of Returns under various direct and indirect tax laws; e-payment of tax liability, maintenance of records etc.
The subject Advance Tax laws and practice is a practical and important subject of the CS Course. This is a practice area for company secretaries as well. Standing Committee on Direct Taxes Code has suggested for inclusion of Company Secretaries in the list of Accountant under Income Tax Act. Keeping this in view, student shall prepare themselves for the forthcoming opportunities.
How to Pass CS Professional Exam
Here we are providing subject wise guidance to CS Professional students. See below How to prepare CS Professional Module – 1, Module – 2, Module – 3 and Elective Papers. Click below links :
Elective 1 out of below 5 subjects
Share this article ” How to Prepare CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice “to your friends who are going to write CS Professional exam.
Few Important Links for CS students 2022 – 2023
|CS Syllabus||CS Question Paper||CS Result|
|CS Registration||CS Previous Year Paper||CS Admit Card|
|CS Exam Dates||CS Solved Paper/ Suggested Answer||CS Application Dates|
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.