ABOUT AAI AAI Recruitment will be conducted through gate examination for the year 2018. The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
|Name of Post||No. of vacancy|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Not Declared yet|
|Junior Executive (Electronic)|
|Name of post||Qualification|
|Junior Executive (ATC)
(Civil & Electrical Engineering)
|Regular full-time Bachelor’s Degree [3 years] in Science (B.Sc) in Physics and Mathematics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or full-time regular Bachelor’s degree 1n Engineering/ Technology (B E./BTech) in the disciplines of electronics/Telecommunications /Information Technology with minimum 60% marks|
|Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks in Engineering/ Technology in Electronics /Telecommunications Electrical with specialization in Electronics|
AAI JOB RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE’S JOB PROFILE
The candidates hired via AAI job recruitment through GATE generally work in the CNS (Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance) department, overlooking various technical equipment installed at airports that aid flights. They continuously monitor and take readings, keep a record and maintain the desired performance. In case of failure or malfunction, they identify and repair the same
AAI JUNIOR EXECUTIVE JOB PROFILE (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)
The Work of a Junior Executive in Electrical Engineering hired via AAI job recruitment through GATE is centered around executing maintenance and smooth running of the Electrical Infrastructure and includes tasks such as:
- Maintenance of all the electrical equipment.
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Servicing equipment on a regular basis.
AAI JUNIOR EXECUTIVE JOB PROFILE (CIVIL ENGINEERING)
The Work of a Junior Executive in Civil Engineering hired via AAI job recruitment through GATE is centered around executing maintenance and construction of structures, runways etc. and includes tasks such as:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Managing project resources.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
AAI RECRUITMENT SALARY
- The salary for the said post ranges from 16,400 INR – 40,500 INR depending upon many factors.
- In addition to Basic Pay, increment @3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRAand Other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits, uniform etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The Cost to Company per annum would be around 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively.
AAI RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE– HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online for AAI recruitment:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website.
- Before applying, candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- Moreover, candidates should keep on hand the following details/ documents/ information:
- Educational qualification details with the percentage of marks/ GATE Scorecard as per eligibility criteria.
- Caste/ Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates)
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidate.
- Scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions)
- Any other details/ documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE for AAI recruitment:
- The candidate must upload his/her recent passport size color photograph, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face. ·
- The size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 150 w X 200 pixels, only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb
- Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION for AAI Recruitment:
- GATE scorecard
- GATE Admit Card (containing the GATE registration number)
- Qualifying Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets
- Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates)
- Discharge Certificate in the case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- Scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions are given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Postgraduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in a rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2018 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.