As you prepare for GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering, it is of utmost importance for you to know which books to study and how to proceed. It is mandatory to be aware of the GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering syllabus.
GATE Mechanical Engineering | GATE ME 2019
The topics covered in GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering which are covered by many popular GATE mechanical books are:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus (including Fourier Series and applications of Gauss, Stokes and Green’s theorems), Differential equations (including Laplace transforms; solutions of heat, wave and Laplace’s equations), Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications: Power Engineering, I.C. Engines, Refrigeration and air-conditioning, Turbomachinery
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Materials, Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Operations Research
The list of useful GATE mechanical books for GATE ME 2019 aspirants include:
An entrance test like GATE ME demands extensive knowledge and revision of the concepts covered under the GATE 2019 mechanical engineering syllabus. GATE ME shall test the in-depth and practical knowledge of several topics covered under the GATE 2019 ME syllabus thus making mechanical engineering books such as this invaluable to GATE ME candidates. The GATE Tutor for GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering has been divided into three sections: General Aptitude, Engineering Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering, each sub-divided into number of chapters. Each chapter in the book contains numerous solved problems which have been based on previous years’ GATE ME questions. It also contains the last 6 years’ solved papers of GATE Mechanical Engineering to give students insights into the trends of questions asked in GATE ME Examination. At the end of the book, newly added topics in GATE syllabus have also been provided along with five mock tests to help aspirants practice and self-analyze their level of preparation for the upcoming GATE ME 2019. It also includes a CD containing Online Mock Tests for GATE Mechanical Engineering.
Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering
This is one of the most popular mechanical engineering books for GATE ME preparation since its inception in 1994.
- GATE Mechanical Engineering Solved Papers by Lalit Jain or Made Easy Publications GATE 2019 ME Solved Paper
Unlike other books which contain solved papers of previous years, this book includes the questions asked in GATE ME prior to 2003.
This provides the basics mechanical engineering in a concise form to the student to revise the formulae and important concepts required for GATE and other competitive examinations. It contains important formulae and theoretical aspects of mechanical engineering and is an invaluable study aid before the GATE ME examination.
This mechanical engineering book includes 4400 MCQ which would certainly be a boon to any diligent GATE ME aspirant.
|GATE 2019 Notification||FAQs – GATE 2019 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2019||Reference Books For Gate 2019 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2019 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2019 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.