GATE IN Books for GATE 2018. GATE 2018 will be held by IIT Guwahati on February 3,4,10 and 11.The GATE 2018 examination centers are spread in different cities across India ,as well at, at six cities abroad .It will purely be Computer Based Test and application forms will be available from September 1, 2017 onwards.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” ― Charles William Eliot
The above mentioned quote sums up the reason why all GATE 2018 aspirants should think and analyze properly about which book to choose before starting their GATE 2018 journey. Before searching for gate IN books one should go through the GATE 2018 syllabus, GATE 2018 exam pattern and GATE previous year paper, which will assist everyone in deciding which book to choose.
GATE IN Books for GATE 2018
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits by Charles K. Alexander, Matthew N. O. Sadiku
- Network Analysis by Valkenburg Van
- A Course in Electronics and Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation by S K Kataria and Sons
- A Course in Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation by A. K Sawhney
- Automatic Control Systems by B C KUO
- Process Control: Modeling, Design, And Simulation by B. Wayne Bequette
- Introduction to Measurements and Instrumentation by ARUN K GHOSH
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig
- Gate Engineering Mathematics by MADE EASY
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication System by B P LATHI
Apart from these gate IN books one can watch NPTEL videos and can get clear with their entire concept. One should also enroll for online GATE MOCK SERIES which will help the aspirants to get updated with their preparation level and get clear idea of where they stand in this competitive world. It also gives aspirants the clear idea of where they are lagging in concept and where they can push themselves more. Aspirants normally get panic during the exam time, these mock test help them to get used to the exam condition and how to manage the time during competitive exam, like GATE 2018 .
All the Best for GATE 2018!
Learn and practice, practice, practice!
|GATE 2018 Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2018||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2018 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.