BSPCL has announced the recruitment of Asst. Engineers BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE/ GATE 2018 in the disciplines- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and it has announced the recruitment of IT Managers. Candidates have to apply online before May 30, 2018
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPCL) including subsidiaries
- NBPDCL (North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited)
- SBPDCL (South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited)
- BSPTCL (Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited)
- BSPGCL (Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited)
BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE Official Notification
Eligibility Criteria for BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE:
Age Limit for BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE: as on January 1, 2018
Selection Procedure for BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE: A combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of valid GATE Scores of the applicants and candidate will be selected in category wise for the interviews.
Probation Period: 3 years
Pay Scales for BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale/ Salary|
|Assistant Operator||PB-I, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.3200/-|
|Assistant IT Manager||PB-II, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4700/-|
|Junior Electrical Engineer (General)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Electronics)|
|IT Manager||PB-III, Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5500/-|
How to Apply for for BSPCL Recruitment Through GATE:
- Application Fee: Rs.1,500/- for all categories. Rs 375 for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile only
- Payment Mode: SBI Echallan or Online through Net banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards
How to Fill the Application Form:
- Candidates must register first by entering their personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile No.
- They must enter a password of their choice and submit. A unique User ID/ Registration ID will be generated along with the password entered.
- Candidates must note this and use it for future logins.
- Candidates must enter the remaining details – Personal, Academic and GATE
- They must pay the fee and enter the details
- Uploading Photo, Signature and Documents:
- Photo (size should be less than 50KB and dimension 200 X 230px)
- Signature (size should be less than 20KB and dimension 140 X 60px)
- They must also upload the following documents (as applicable)
- Valid Gate Score
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Inter/10+2 Certificate
- Marks sheet of Engineering Degree
- Passing certificate of Engineering Degree
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claimed for reservation.
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Post graduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.