Coal India Recruitment Through GATE 2018 | PSUs through GATE
Coal India Recruitment – A schedule ‘A’ – Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx. 3.42 lakh employee, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in India. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across 8 states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Assam).
Coal India Limited (CIL) will release the notification for Coal India Ltd Recruitment through GATE 2018. The vacancies for the post of Management Trainee will be filled by the qualified candidates. Only the candidates from Electrical Engineering, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, and Mining Engineering will be eligible for the application for Coal India Ltd Recruitment through GATE. The aspiring candidates should read the below article for complete information related to Coal India Ltd Recruitment through GATE 2018.
Job Title: Management Trainee in following disciplines
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Recruitment through GATE
- The applicants must be in possession of the Graduation Degree (A.M.I.E. / B.E. / B. Sc. (Engineering) / B. Tech.).
- Graduation can be completed in any of the Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Mining Engineering.
- The candidates must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates applying for Geology need to pass M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Geology with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Important Dates for Coal India Recruitment through GATE
Online Application will be started from the first week of January 2017. For Coal India Ltd Recruitment through GATE – Coal India Limited is recruiting for the post of Management Trainees through GATE 2018. The selection of candidates is based on GATE 2018 score, written test and personal interview. The written test is conducted by Coal India and it is to be scheduled on March 26, 2018. Check the following table for important dates of CIL recruitment through GATE as mentioned below:
|Opening date for online registration of applications||January 05, 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||February 03, 2018|
|GATE 2018 Exam||February 03, 04, 10 and 11, 2018|
|Written Test for Coal India||March 26, 2018|
|GATE 2018 Result||March 17, 2018|
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment through GATE
- The online application form is available from January 05, 2018 to February 03, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply for Coal India through GATE must know about the application procedure. They can apply by following these steps which are given below:
- Visit the official website of Coal India and click on Apply Online button.
- Read the important instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Register by filling up the details like discipline opted, name, category, contact etc. and click on submit button.
- You will receive user ID & password on your mobile no. and email id.
- Re-login through email, then fill up the application form and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment through debit card/ net-banking and take a print out of the same for its future reference. The application for GEN/ OBC category is INR-1000. SC/ ST/ PWD applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Post graduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
|GATE Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2018||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2019 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.