In this article, we have provided all the details about the latest notification regarding GATE Application Form 2021. The GATE exam for 2021 is being conducted by IIT Bombay. Here are all the details: GATE Application Form 2021 – As per the latest update, it has been announced that IIT Bombay will release the GATE 2021 application form on September 11, 2020 in online mode at https://appsgate.iitb.ac.in/
GATE Application Form can be filled till October 14 with late fees of Rs 500
GATE 2021 Application Details – Important Dates
- GATE 2021 application form & GATE 2021 Registrations begin Date – September 11, 2020
- Last date to fill GATE 2021 application form – October 7, 2020
- Last date to fill GATE 2020 application form with Late Fee – October 14, 2020
- Late Fee if form filled after October 7 – Rs 500
- GATE Application form availability – https://gate.iitb.ac.in/ (online)
- Exam Dates GATE 2021 – February 6, 7, 13 and 14, 2021
- Mode of GATE 2020 – Computer-based test – Online Mode
- Documents required – The list of documents to be uploaded with the form includes:
- Certificate of qualifying degree
- Category certificate (SC/ST/PwD) and/or Dyslexic certificate, if and as applicable.
- Additional details – ID number of a valid photo ID like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID
- Important – There is no need to send application or any other documents to the authority by post or any other mode.
- GATE 2021 Result Date – March 22, 2021
The entire GATE application process is through GOAPS which is the GATE Online Application Processing System. Documents like the photograph, signature, certificate of qualifying degree, category certificate (SC/ST/PwD) and/or Dyslexic certificate as applicable must be uploaded along with the application form of GATE 2021. In addition, they must also enter the ID number of a valid photo ID like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar-UID etc. The GATE 2021 application fee is payable online only. GATE will be conducted by IIT Bombay on February 6, 7, 13 and 14, 2021 in computer-based test (online) mode.
We have provided the complete step by step process of filling the GATE application form 2020 here:
A lot of you must be wondering that now that the form release date is so near, How to fill GATE 2021 Application Form? Well, here’s the stepwise procedure to fill the form.
Step by Step Complete Process to fill GATE 2021 Application Form
- Registration through GOAPS
- Filling the complete application form
- Uploading scanned copies of educational documents and images
- Payment of application fee
- Preview of filled application form
- Final submission of application form
You can also access the same from the official notification here –
For any queries, call 01141170753 and exam experts from SuperProfs will help you!
If you need to change any details in the form after submitting, here are the dates:
GATE 2021 Application Form Changes – Important Dates
- Change of Defects in Application Form marked by Authorities – Nov 23, 2020
- Change in Gender/Category/PwD Status/Dyslexia and/or other similar learning disabilities – Nov 17, 2020
- The final date for requesting a change of test city – Dec 14 & 15, 2020
- Date of Download GATE 2020 Admit Card – Jan 8, 2021
- Login through GOAPS by entering GATE enrollment number and password.
- Correct the permissible details
- Pay the difference in fee if applicable and submit.
- Save the application form of GATE 2021.
For details, refer to this article on GATE Application form correction!
It’s very common that students forget the enrollment IDs or the Registration IDs for the exam. Here’s what you should do in case this happens with you:
Forgot your GATE Enrollment ID or GATE Registration ID?
- Go to the GOAPS page
- Click on “Forgot GATE 2021 Enrollment ID or Registration ID”
- If you remember Email Address but have forgotten Enrollment ID and Registration ID, Click on ‘Request for an OTP’ to get One Time Password
- If you already have an OTP, click on “Already have an OTP?” to reset the password
Now that we’ve provided you with the complete details for the GATE 2021 Application form, you must also start thinking about how to prepare for the same. Check out our online classes and sign up for the demo!