Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the most important exam for engineers with respect to their future job or higher studies prospect. Graduates or the students studying in final year study with all their might to score maximum they can to get into a top technical institute for their Masters or to secure top level job in the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). Once the exam is done, first news we get to know about the result is related to the toppers to excelled in their respective branches. So in this article, we will be telling you about the scores of GATE CE (Civil Engineering) toppers over the years and their strategy and some tips which they’d give to the aspirants preparing for GATE 2019. Here we have given GATE CE Topper details.
GATE CE Toppers’ Scores from 2011 to 2018:-
|YEAR||SCORE (Out of 100)|
GATE CE Toppers’ Strategies and Tips:-
- Start preparation for GATE at least one year before the exam.
- Getting thorough with the concepts rather than mugging up the formulae. Only at the last stage of the preparation, one can rush by going through the short notes prepared while studying the subjects in depth.
- Some topics like Geotechnical Engineering Highway and Fluid Mechanics can be prepared thoroughly.
- Hand-written notes must be made which gives extra edge to the preparations.
- Standard textbooks for each subject, some of them being L.S. Negi for Structures and R.F. Craig for Geotech can be referred to prepare the concepts thoroughly.
Stating all these scores of GATE CE toppers and their strategies and tips, we recommend the candidates to stress on the self-study apart from the coaching classes and follow a study plan which could serve as a constant reminder of the progress and the time barrier to complete the subjects beforehand. We wish you all the best for the GATE 2019.