How to crack GATE ECE 2020 Exam – GATE ECE Preparation Strategy – GATE 2020 Exam will be held from Feb 2020. If you are an Engineering ECE Student and preparing for GATE ECE 2020, then it is high time to kick start your preparation. If you have a look at GATE ECE 2020 Syllabus, then you will find that the syllabus for GATE ECE 2020 is very elaborate and vast too. So completing the syllabus, apart from hard work and determination which obviously this exam requires a lot, you also need to strategize and plan your study before starting.
The complete knowledge of the GATE ECE 2020 syllabus and its analysis according to previous year GATE ECE questions is very important. After analyzing the syllabus and noting the important topics, next you should have a comprehensive study material. For GATE ECE 2020 students, R K Kanodia MCQ book is considered one of the best books to prepare and study with. Also Nowadays there are so much study material is available on the internet in the form of pdf and ebooks. So explore everything before starting your preparation. Next comes the importance of Practice test, Mock Test and Online test series for GATE ECE 2020. In this article, you can find the complete info for:
- About GATE 2020 Exam
- Preparation Strategy for GATE ECE 2020 Exam
About GATE 2020 Exam
- GATE 2020 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidates in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science.
- GATE Score can be used for admissions in various Postgraduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
- This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IITs and IISC in rotation, with IIT Delhi being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2020.
- GATE 2020 will occur in the month of February 2020.
In this article, you can find complete info about the GATE 2020 application details.
GATE ECE Preparation Strategy for 2020 Exam
So all the above-mentioned things are prerequisite, Now we will give you some stepwise tips to prepare for GATE ECE 2020.
- Basic understanding of concepts is very important, as from last few years GATE is only focusing on Conceptual knowledge.
- 6-8 months are sufficient for GATE ECE 2020 students. So prepare a plan for each subject and try to complete the course before December.
- Dedicate the month of December for Revision with the help of online test series and Mock tests.
- Prepare each subject in three steps:
- Understand Basic
- Practice Questions
- Frequent Revision
- Dedicate daily 2 to 3 hours for Engineering Mathematics and General Aptitude daily.
- Start your preparation with an interesting subject like NETWORKS or any other subject that you like the most.
- While you are preparing, always prepare short notes from their revision point of view.
- CONTROL SYSTEMS and SIGNAL AND SYSTEMS comprise mostly mathematics. So you more need more practice to master them.
- Subjects like MACHINES AND POWER SYSTEMS have a massive syllabus. It is better to go safe on such topics rather than trying to master them.
- Analyze from previous question papers the weightage given to each subject.
So we hope all the above-mentioned steps will help you during your preparation. So prepare for GATE ECE Preparation Strategy 2020 with full determination and in a strategic way because there are many opportunities through GATE 2020.
GATE Application Form 2020 – Important DetailsGATE Preparation Tips | Exam Strategy
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trial Classes for GATE-2020 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career. You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for GATE and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the GATE examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline