GATE Scholarship Test 2020 – Get 50% OFF! Take the SuperProfs’ All India GATE Scholarship Test (SAIGST) now to get fee waiver per your score.
1200+ tests taken, 2.47 Cr fees waived.
[button link=”https://blog.superprofs.com/gate-scholarship-test-2020″ type=”big” color=”blue” newwindow=”yes”] Start Scholarship Test Now![/button]
GATE Scholarship Test
Good news for all the students who are appearing for GATE examination. We at SuperProfs are providing you with the best opportunity to get a good scholarship – up to 50% – for our GATE related programs that are available on our site with a video lecture from the best professors of the concerned subject. Additional bonus for toppers – Get 10% extra fee waiver on the courses.
With the help of our scholarship program, you can get scholarship up to 50% and an additional 10% for the topper. At SuperProfs, it is our priority to ensure that meritorious students are provided with all means required to succeed in their career. We constantly strive towards making quality education accessible to the masses at affordable prices. We believe that any student should get fair chance to succeed irrespective of what challenges they may be facing (financial, social, geographical, demographic and/or any other disability).
How to avail scholarship on GATE courses?
Well, there are three simple steps –
1. Take a 30 min MCQ (Multiple choice questions) tests.
2. Score good marks.
3. Call us and avail your scholarship
GATE Self Learning Program Highlights
- Best online classes – study at whatever time you want, wherever you want
- Mobile app with downloading lecture feature for your convenience
- Over 600hrs of interactive, HD Audio-Visual content provided by the best teachers.
- After you have joined our program, there will be a monthly revision test that will help you prepare better for your examination
- We provide you Extensive Online Support.
- Our Support staff is there for your help anytime you want.
- Most Comprehensive Course – More than 15 full-length tests, 5+ subject test for each subject, Previous years questions with discussed solutions, 1000+ practice questions overall.