HPCL TO FILL GRADE A OFFICER’S POST THROUGH GATE 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is opening applications for Engineers from various diverse fields like Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil and Electronics & Telecommunication. The vacancies will be opened for the post of Officers. If you are an Engineer belonging to any of the above category and looking for a job at Navratna PSU like HPCL, which is featured in Global Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 list, then apply. Here are some more information about Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2018.
Important Exam Dates of HPCL Recruitment
|Start of Online
|End of Online
HPCL Recruitment – Vacancies
HPCL has not released the number of vacancies as yet.
HPCL Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 25 years
- Educational Qualification
- You need to have B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication.
- The course should have been a four-years full-time course.
- You should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks. (50% for SC, ST, PwD)
- Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Domiciles of Jammu& Kashmir between 1980-1989 – 5 years
Selection Procedure for HPCL Recruitment
- After sending in your applications for HPCL Recruitment., you will be called for an interview/ other kind of assessment at the sole discretion of management.
- There will be Medical/Physical Fitness Test too
Salary & Pay Scale – HPCL Recruitment
- Minimum CTC – Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-
- You will also be on a Probation Period for one year.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment
- Go to the HPCL’s website and click on the link to apply for Officers Post.
- Fill up the Form carefully.
- Upload a correct photo as it cannot be changed later.
- Submit your application.
- After Submission, you will receive a 12-digit Application number.
- Save the Application number. You will require it for further Selection Procedure.
- Take a printout.
- The Payment of fees will be done through SBI Challan/Online Payment.
- After filling the Application Form, take a printout of the 2-part Challan Form.
HPCL Recruitment – Application Fee
SC/ST – No Fee
General/OBC – Rs. 275/-
- SBI Challan to be paid in the name of HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001
- The Challan can be paid at any branch of SBI across India.
- The Payment of fees needs to be done within 2 working days after filling the Online Application.
HPCL Cut Off Gate 2017
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Post graduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2019 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.