IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) announces the notification for the recruitment of Officers and Engineers through GATE every year. Candidates with a valid GATE score card of 2018 in the disciplines mentioned below in this article can apply online from January 1, 2018 (10 am) till February 14, 2018 (Tentative). Also check the complete eligibility details along with the application process, selection procedure and the important dates of IOCL GATE 2018 Recruitment. Candidates can apply for IOCL from the link that we have provided from this article. Check out for full details of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018. Here you can also Apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 after the application form is officially released by the concerned authority.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
IOCL GATE 2018 Recruitment details. Get IOCL GATE 2018 Recruitment full details from below.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Position: Officers/ Engineers in
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & IT
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
Selection process: on the basis of GATE 2018 score followed by Group discussion, Group Task, and Personal Interview.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in the above-mentioned disciplines (full-time regular courses only)
- Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations. (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
- Final year students may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by August 31, 2018
- Age: not more than 26 years as on June 30, 2018 (relaxation as per rules).
|GATE Paper to Appear for||Eligible Disciplines||Not Eligible|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering/ Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology||Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Civil Engineering||Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||Computer Science & Information Technology||Information &
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering (EE)||Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/
Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
|Electrical & Electronics
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering ME)||Mechanical Engineering/||Automation/Automobile/Industrial/
Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining
& Machinery, Marine Engineering
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||Metallurgical Engineering/ Mineral/ Material Sciences||–|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||Petroleum Engineering||Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engg.,
|Polymer Science and Engineering
(XE Code F)
|Chemical Engineering/ Polymer Science and Engineering/ Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petrochemical
Engineering/ Plastic Technology
And Rubber Technology
Pay Scale: The starting basic pay scale will be Rs 24,900 per month with other amenities and remuneration as per the rules of the company with the Cost of company being 11 lakhs inclusive of Performance Related Pay
Service Bond: A service bond for Rs 3,00,000 (Rs 50,000 for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates) will have to signed by the selected candidates to serve IOCL for a period of Three years from joining.
How to apply: Apply below for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Candidates must apply online using their GATE 2018 Registration No (mentioned on the GATE 2018 Admit Card)
- Candidates must fill in their particulars as asked – personal details, educational qualifications etc.
- Note: The name and details as furnished in the IOCL application Form should match the details in the GATE 2018 Application form.
- On successful submission of the Indian Oil Online Application, a unique Application ID along with the completed Application Form will be generated.
- Candidates must take a printout, sign in the designated place and affix a recent photograph in the space provided.
- Candidates selected for the interview are required to furnish copies of their GATE 2017 Application Form, GATE 2017 Admit Card and the printout of the Indian Oil Online Application Form.
- Important: The photographs affixed to the Indian Oil application must be identical to the ones used in the GATE 2018 Application
- Submission of online GATE 2018 application: September 1- October 8, 2017 (Tentative)
- Start of IOCL online application module: January 1, 2018 (at 10 am) (Tentative)
- Last date for applying to IOCL: February 14, 2016 (Tentative)
This is all about IOCL GATE 2018 Recruitment. Apply online for IOCL GATE 2018 Recruitment from the above-provided link. Also, Download the notification of IOCL GATE 2018 Recruitment from above.
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Postgraduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in the rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
|GATE 2018 Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application form||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2018||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2018 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.