NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018. NLC India Limited (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) will be going to release the official notification relating to its recruitment through GATE 2018. We are here providing all the details relating to NLC recruitment Eligibility criteria, how to apply & all other details about the vacancies.
The application forms for the recruitment by NLC through GATE 2018 will be available form January 6th 2018 tentative. Eligible candidates can fill the application forms till January 31, 2018. Candidates can check the application procedure and apply on this page for the NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018
NLC International Recruitment through GATE full details are available under:
The PSU will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 score for recruitment in the below-mentioned disciplines-
|S.No.||Discipline||Total Vacancies(Tentative)||GATE Code|
|5||Control & Instrumentation||5||IN|
NLC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|1.||Release of GATE 2018 application form||September 1, 2017 (Tentative)|
|2.||Deadline to submit GATE 2018 application form||October 10, 2017 (Tentative)|
|3.||GATE 2018||February 3, 4, 10, and 11, 2017|
|4.||GATE 2018 admit card download||January 5, 2018 (Tentative)|
|5.||Application form for NLC Indian Ltd. Recruitment available from||January 6, 2018 (Tentative)|
|6.||Last date to apply||January 31, 2018 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- They must have qualified in GATE 2018.
- Applicants must not have completed 30 years as on December 1, 2017.
- Final year students are eligible to apply provided they can furnish mark sheets of all semesters/consolidated mark sheet and provisional certificate at the time of interview.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria of NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018
|Discipline||Qualifications||GATE Paper Code|
|Mechanical||Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST||ME|
|Electrical||Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering (or) AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST||EE|
|Electrical||Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering (or) AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC||EC|
|Civil||Degree in Civil/Civil & Structural Engineering (or) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST||CE|
|Control & Instrumentation||Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering (or) AMIE in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC||IN|
|Mining||Degree in Mining Engineering (or) AMIE in Mining Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST||MN|
|Computer||Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (or) AMIE in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for ST||CS|
How to apply to NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Candidates must register first by entering their Name as in the GATE 2018 Application Form and their registered email ID.
- After registration, candidates will be sent a link to activate their application along with a login ID as well as the password to login.
- Candidates must note this login ID which is the registered Email ID and password for the future.
- Candidates must activate the link and access the NLC application form.
- they must select the advertisment for the post they are applying and start filling the form.
Application Fees to be paid: Rs 300 to be paid online through SBI collect.
The following steps must be followed to fill the application form for the NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Personal Particulars
- Qualification Particulars
- Experience Particulars
- Post applying Particulars
- Fee Particulars
- Application Form
- Candidates can Click here to check guidelines for scanning uploading photograph/signature.
After submission of the application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates must safe keep this and download a copy of the same. They may be required to furnish this receipt if shortlisted for the interview.
Selection Procedure for the NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2018 Score (out of 100). The list of shortlisted candidates will be published online. Call letters for Personal Interview will be uploaded online or sent by post. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed via email/SMS.
What to carry for interview if shortlisted?
Candidates are required to carry originals along with a set of copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (or) SSLC/Matriculation mark list
- Provisional/Degree Certificates
- Consolidated/Semester-wise mark statements
- GATE 2018 Score Card
- Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST categories)
- Disability Certificate, clearly indicating the type of disability (in case of PWD)
- Discharge Certificate (if Ex-Servicemen)
- No objection certificate (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt.)
- Self-certified translated copy of SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate, either in English or Hindi, in case the same is in a language other than English or Hindi
- Any other documents as specified in call letter
Note: Applicants should not send a hard copy of Registration-cum-Application Form (or) any documents/certificates in original.
Initial Pay Scale:
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)||E-2 Grade Rs.20,600 – 3% Rs.46,500/- (Compensation package of approx. Rs.9.05 lakhs to 9.65 lakhs per annum)|
Training Period (A minimum of one year)- During this period, the pay scale details are as follows:
- Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 120.3 % of basic pay)
- Common Allowance (40% of basic pay) per month
- Annual performance related pay
- Superannuation benefit (30% of basic pay + Dearness Allowance)
- Free medical treatment for self and dependents; HBA, Group Insurance, etc. as per rules
- Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) at nominal cost depending on the place of posting
Service Bond: Candidates will have to execute a bond for Rs.1 lakh to serve NLC for a minimum of 3 years after completion of training.
NLC Cut off GATE 2017
|SL. ND||Discipline||Minimum Cut-off Marks of Shortlisted Candidates|
|2||Electrical – EEE||66.06||62.27||S2.29||49.60||39.30|
|3||Electrical – ECE||68.54||66.67||55.11||NR||35.18|
|5||Control & Instrumentation||79.68||70.3S||59.36||NR||NR|
Candidates can check below NLC Cutoff for phase 1, 2 and 3 in 2016 to have a fair idea-
GATE 2016 Scores for Phase I of Interview
|Discipline||Minimum Cutoff Marks of Shortlisted Candidates||Number of Candidates Shortlisted for Personal Interview|
GATE 2016 Cutoff for Phase II of Interview
|S.NO.||Discipline||No. of candidates to be shortlisted||Cutoff marks|
NLC Cutoff Marks for Phase III of Interview
|S.NO.||No. of candidates to be shortlisted||Cutoff Marks|
Helpline for NLC Recruitment through GATE: 04142 255135 (Open from 10:00 to 17:00 only on working days)
We will keep on providing the updated information about PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018 as soon as any official notification is released.
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Post graduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
|GATE Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2019 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.