NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018. Get details of NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018 details. Candidates who have qualified for GATE 2018 Exams can apply for the vacancies in NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018. Here we are providing NTPC GATE 2018 Recruitment details. NTPC Will announce the recruitment of Graduate Engineers in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology. Applicants must apply online using their GATE 2018 Registration Number from January 5 till January 29, 2018. Candidates who want to check the details of Eligibility, Dates, and Application Procedure for NTPC GATE 2018 Recruitment can check from this page. Also, Apply for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2018 from below.
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018
Get NTPC GATE 2018 Recruitment details. NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018 applying dates is mentioned below. Also, we have provided eligibility criteria for NTPC GATE 2018 Recruitment. Check all other details about NTPC GATE 2018 details from below.
Organization: NTPC Limited
Position: Graduate Engineers in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology
Vacancies: 180 (Tentative)
Selection process: on the basis of GATE 2018 scores followed by group discussions and a personal interview.
- Candidates must have completed a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Final year/semester students are also eligible provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria and obtain 65% in their engineering
- Candidates must have qualified in GATE 2018
- Age: not more than 27 years (relaxation as per rules).
|Discipline advertised||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering||GATE 2018 Paper Code|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering||ME|
|Civil Engineering||Civil / Construction||CE|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control||IN|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics &
Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/
Electrical & Electronics
|Computer Science and
|Computer Science Engg. / Information Technology||CS|
Application Fee: Rs 150 + Rs 25 (Bank Charges) payable after downloading and printing the SBI Pay Slip. Click here to print the SBI Pay Slip.
- Fees are only for Gen/OBC candidates.
- One copy is for the candidate and one is retained by the bank. Ensure that the Branch details like Name, Code and Journal No are updated in the candidate’s copy after payment.
- After payment, candidates must scan their copy of the pay in slip.
- Note: Scanned copies of pay-in-slip & photograph (applicable for all) are required to be uploaded while applying for the post online.
- Scanned copies are to be less than 500kb in size and in jpg/ jpeg format ONLY
How to apply: click here
- Candidates can apply on the basis of their GATE 2018 Registration No available on the GATE 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates must first pay the application fees before applying online. They must keep the scanned copy of the pay in slip with their signature and the bank stamp for uploading while filling the application form. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay any fee.
- Candidates must also upload their passport size photograph (same as the one in the GATE 2018 Application Form) with a file size of less than 500 KB and in jpg/jpeg format.
- After successful registration, the system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be
generated by the system after successful registration
Emoluments: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one-year training. After completion of training, candidates will be absorbed will be absorbed as Assistant Manager in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at a basic pay of Rs. 25650/-.
Service Agreement: Candidates who are selected have to execute a service bond for Rs 2,50,000/- for General and OBC category and Rs 1,25,000/- for SC/ST/PWD to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the one-year training.
- Submission of online GATE 2018 Application: September 1 – October 8, 2017 (Tentative)
- Start of online application module: January 5, 2018 (Tentative)
- Last date for applying to NTPC: January 29, 2018 (Tentative)
NTPC Cut Off GATE 2017
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Postgraduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in the rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
|GATE 2018 Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2018||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2018 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.