Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 is to be held in 1st and 2nd week of February 2018. And a month prior to the exam, candidates will be availed their admit cards which would give them their GATE registration number. This number would be required to be accurately written while applying for PSUs. One such prospect for the aspirants is Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Candidates who will be appearing for GATE in Mechanical Engineering (ME), Geology and Geophysics (GG) disciplines are eligible to apply for Oil India recruitment through GATE 2018. Eligible and interested candidates are required to appear and qualify GATE. Based on GATE 2018 score in order of merit candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview round. To apply for Oil India recruitment through GATE candidates have to fill the application form to be released online in the first week of January. The application procedure for Oil India recruitment through GATE will end in February.
Pay Scale Offered:-
Executive Trainee will be paid a fixed stipend of Rs. 25000 pm. In addition to the stipend, other benefits include free hostel type accommodation on sharing basis and free medical facilities for self.
|POST||EDUCATION QUALIFICATION||GATE SUBJECT AND CODE||PERCENTAGE REQUIRED|
(excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial / Power/ Manufacturing / Production / Mechatronics / Mining / Marine Engineering etc.)
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||65%|
|ET-Geology||PG in Geology with Mathematics at Graduation level
(including Applied Geology but excluding PG in Computational Seismology)
|Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A & section 1 of part B]||60%|
|ET-Geophysics||PG in Geophysics
(including Applied Geophysics but excluding PG in Computational Seismology)
|Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A & section 2 of part B]||60%|
How to apply:-
- For detailed information on GATE-2018, candidates may log on to http://www.iitr.ac.in/gate or on the websites of IITs( Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur and Madras) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE-2018, will receive their GATE-2018 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE-2018 registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for OIL ET-2018 on the website www.oil-india.com from Mid January 2018 to Mid February 2018.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2018 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE-2018 Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE-2018 Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any date entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
|Category||For full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AMIE of 4 years duration||For full time Post Graduates in Geology and Geophysics of 2 years duration|
|UR||27 years||29 years|
|OBC(NCL)||30 years||32 years|
|SC/ST||32 years||34 years|
|PWD with degree of disability 40% or above||Age relaxation of up to 10 years||Age relaxation of up to 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India||Age relaxation of up to 5 years||Age relaxation of up to 5 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.||Age relaxation of up to 5 years||Age relaxation of up to 5 years|
Important date of oil India Recruitment through GATE 2018
|GATE 2018 application form was made available on||September 1, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application form||October 4, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam dates||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of recruitment available from||First week of January 2018|
|Last date to fill Oil India recruitment form 2018||Second week of February 2018|
OIL India Cut Off GATE 2017
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Post graduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
|GATE 2018 Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2018||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2018 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.