Strategy for GATE ECE 2018 Exam Preparation
How to crack GATE ECE 2018 Exam
Get brilliant Strategy for GATE ECE 2018 Exam. GATE 2018 Exam will be held from FEB 2018. If you are an Engineering ECE Student and preparing for GATE ECE 2018, then it is high time to kick start your preparation. If you have a look at GATE ECE 2018 Syllabus then you will find the syllabus for GATE ECE 2018 is very elaborate and vast too. So to complete the syllabus of this kind, apart from hardwork and determination which obviously this exam requires a lot, you also needs to strategize and plan your study before starting. The complete knowledge of GATE ECE 2018 syllabus and its analysis according to previous year GATE ECE questions is very important. After analysing the syllabus and noting down the important topics, next you should have a comprehensive study material. For GATE ECE 2018 students R K Kanodia MCQ book is considered as one of the best book to prepare and study with.
Also Now a days there are so much study material is available on internet in the form of pdf and ebooks. So explore everything before starting your preparation. Next comes the importance of Practice test, Mock Test and Online test series for GATE ECE 2018.
About GATE 2018 Exam
GATE 2018 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidates in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science.
GATE Score can be used for admissions in various Postgraduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IITs and IISC in rotation, with IIT Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
GATE 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on the month of February, 2018.
Preparation Strategy for GATE ECE 2018 Exam
So all the above mentioned things are prerequisite, Now we are going to give you some step wise tips to prepare for GATE ECE 2018.
- Basic understanding of concepts is very important, as from last few years GATE is only focusing on Conceptual knowledge.
- 6-8 months are sufficient for GATE ECE 2018 students. So prepare a plan for each subject and try to complete the course before December.
- Dedicate the month of December for Revision with the help of online test Series and Mock tests.
- Prepare each subject in three steps :
- Understand Basic
- Practice Questions.
- Frequent Revision.
- Dedicate daily 2 to 3 hours for Engineering Mathematics and General Aptitude daily.
- Start your preparation with a interesting subject like NETWORKS or any other subject which you like the most.
- While you are preparing, always prepare short notes from revision point of view.
- CONTROL SYSTEMS and SIGNAL AND SYSTEMS comprise mostly mathematics. So you more need more practice to master them.
- Subjects like MACHINES AND POWER SYSTEMS have massive syllabus. It is better to go safe on such topics rather than trying to master them.
- Analyze from previous question papers the weightage given to each subject.
So we hope all the above mentioned steps will help you during your preparation. So prepare for GATE ECE 2018 with full determination and in a strategic way because there are many opportunities through GATE 2018.
|GATE 2018 Notification||FAQs – GATE 2018 Login, Application||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE syllabus 2018||Reference Books For Gate 2018 Exam||How to Prepare for GATE 2018 Exam?|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Answer Keys||GATE Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for GATE-2018 for streams of ME, ECE, EE, IE, CSE & CE. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.