Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd Recruitment Through GATE 2019 – Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) is a mini-ratna PSU under the Ministry of Railways. RVNL recruits skilled and professional candidates having valid GATE 2019 scores for appointment in Civil, Electrical & Signal & Telecommunication Departments of RVNL.
The candidates must be holders of Engineering Degree and will be hired on contract basis. The candidates after selection can be posted at various places in the States of Odisha & Chhattisgarh. Only those applicants who are interested to serve in these places should apply.
Initially a candidate will not be hired on regular basis for duration of one year. After one year, the performance of the candidate and the progress of the project will be reviewed. After that it will be decided if a candidate should be regularized or not.
A candidate will receive monthly remuneration of Rs 28,000/- . RVNL has the right to post candidates to other locations in India as per its requisite. The candidates have to fill the application form online on the official website of RVNL.
The candidates are selected on the basis of GATE scores and Personal Interview. A candidate who has completed his or her full time B.E. /B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering is eligible to apply. A student must have valid score in the paper of gate 2019.
Job Profile and Compensation Package
RVNL is recruiting candidates for appointment in Civil, Electrical & Signal & Telecommunication Departments of RVNL.
The particulars of the post and the educational credentials required are as under:-
|Name of the Post||Educational Credentials|
|Site Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Signals)||B.E. /B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering with valid GATE 2018 Score.|
A Site Engineer will receive monthly remuneration of Rs 28,000/- . At first a candidate will not be hired on regular basis for duration of one year. After one year, the performance of the candidate and the progress of the project will be reviewed. After that it will be decided if a candidate should be regularized or not.
Place of Posting
The candidates after selection can be posted at various places in the States of Odisha & Chhattisgarh. Chosen Site Engineers will be placed in the field at any of the RVNL Projects situated at Salka Road, Annupur, Dalli, Rajhara, Raoghat, Bhatapara, Ukhara, Khurda Road, Brang, Cuttack, Rajatgarh, Haridaspur, Paradeep, Jakhapura, Jaroli, Angul, Sukinda, Sambalur, Titlagarh and Raipur in the States of Chhattisgarh & Odisha. Only those applicants who are interested to serve in these places should apply. RVNL has the right to post candidates to other locations in India as per its need.
- An applicant should have appeared in the mentioned exam of GATE 2019 and passed the same. The qualifying marks shall be as affirmed by GATE 2019 conducting body.
- A Candidate must be an Indian National
- A candidate who has completed his or her full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering is eligible to apply.
- The Final year students are not eligible to apply.
An applicant who has qualified GATE 2019, as per the following details are eligible:
Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd Recruitment Through GATE 2019
|Discipline||Prescribed full time regular degrees in Engineering / Technology||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Code|
|Chemical||Chemical Engg.||Chemical Engineering||CE|
|Electrical||Electrical Engg.||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Electronics and Communication||Electronics and Communication Engg.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||ECE|
|Civil||Civil Engg.||Civil Engineering||CE|
- An applicant has to submit a valid SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates and Persons with Disabilities will be as per the directions given by the government.
- An applicant should fill the category very carefully, as once filled in the application form it will not be changed.
Apllication Fee and Process
There is no application fee. A candidate has to apply online for the recruitment process.
The list of the documents that are required for the online application process is given below
- GATE 2018 Score Card: JPEG/PDF Format
- Photograph: JPEG Format
- Signature: JPEG Format
Applicants, if selected, are essential to bring the following documents at the time of Interview
- Original GATE 2018 score card as received from the IIT
- Date of Birth Proof (Class X Marks Sheet)
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Graduation completion certificate
- Provisional certificate
If an applicant fails to submit these documents, then he or she will not be allowed to sit for Interview.
How to Apply
- Read all the important details properly.
- The first step for a candidate is to apply online using GATE 2019 Registration Number and Roll number on the official website www.rvn.org.
- A candidate is required to fill all the required details in the application form like Name of the applicant, Parent’s or Guardian Name, Permanent Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After that registration number and the password is sent by SMS to the mobile number mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate should give the details of the permanent mobile number, Email-ID, corresponding address as this would be the source for future contact including issue of appointment letter on final selection.
- After that a candidate has to fill his or her details of educational / professional qualifications like marks scored in class X, XII, diploma and degree examination.
- An applicant who has not done diploma in engineering would need to click the column “Not applicable” to go the next page.
- There are three tables in which the details of the graduation are to be filled- Table A, B and C.
- Table A is for a candidate who wants to enter overall percentage secured in Degree examination.
- Table B is for a candidate who wants to enter CGPA or DGPA secured in Degree examination and the percentage equivalent has to be entered by the candidate.
- Table C is for a candidate who wants to enter CGPA or DGPA secured in Degree examination and the percentage equivalent will be calculated automatically as per RVNL norms.
- Then, an applicant has to enter the details of site preference and the details of the work experience. Under site preferences, an applicant must fill in at least a minimum of 2 preferences distinct from each other.
- After that, a candidate is required to upload scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature and copy of latest GATE score card.
- Then, a candidate has to give the details of minimum two references with whom the candidate is acquainted with.
- Check all the entered details carefully, before clicking on the submit button. As Once the Submit is hit, no further changes to the application would be valid.
- A candidate must register with valid GATE Registration number as in case of invalid GATE registration number the application will be rejected.
- Do not register more than once.
- Applications further than or earlier than the specified period will not be accepted.
- No applications need to be sent by post. Applications if any sent by post will not be acknowledged.
The candidates are selected on the basis of GATE 2019 scores and earlier GATE Scores are not acceptable. Mere applying for the post or having minimum qualification is no assurance for an Interview Call.
RVNL management will short-list the candidates for interview. Short-listed Candidates are required to submit all the required documents at the time of Interview. If an applicant fails to submit these documents, then he or she will not be allowed to sit for Interview.
The result list contains information like Registration number, Full name, Father’s name and Date of Birth. The result list will be released by the competent authority based on the Interview given by the candidate and GATE 2018 scores.
Separate result lists are released for different discipline by the authority. A result list contains names of two types of candidates. Firstly, the name of the candidates whose selection is confirmed is there.
After that, there is a Supplementary List which contains the name of the candidates whose offer letter of appointment on contract basis may or may not be sent to them depending upon the necessity in the projects and subject to denial to accept appointment by confirmed candidates.
Date/Time/Place of Interview
Interview of Selected candidates will be held discipline-wise at a place decided by RVNL tentatively. The exact Date/Time/Place of Interview will be declared on the official website of RVNL and the applicants informed about the same through SMS.
An applicant is advised to visit official website of RVNL on a regular basis to get update on the Interview Schedule. Shortlisted candidates should report on time along with their original testimonials in support of the data mentioned in their application as per the schedule.
The competent authority reserves the right to augment /reduce the no. of vacancies or not to fill up any of the posts or elevate the minimum eligibility standards/or relax age/skill criteria in otherwise appropriate cases and cancel application of any applicant without conveying any reason.
In case the information provided by the applicant is false or not in agreement with eligibility criteria, the management reserves the right to cancel the application at any stage.
Note: In case of any query, a candidate can contact 011- 26738299(EXT. 308) from 10 am to 6.30 pm only.
GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) 2019 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidate in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. Download Application Form from GATE Official Website information is provided here.
GATE 2018 Exam Score can be used for admissions in various Post graduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IIT’s and IISC in rotation, with IIT-Guwahati being the Organizing Institute for GATE 2019.