ACCA CertIFR Syllabus 2018 – If you are looking for the Syllabus of Certification in IRFS Program by ACCA, then you are at right place. Here we’ve provided the complete details of CertIFR Course by ACCA and CertIFR Syllabus for 2018. If you have not checked our previous article about “CertIFR – IFRS Certification Course Registration Process, Fee & Other Details“, you can read now. Now lets know the ACCA’s Certification in IRFS Program Syllabus (CertIFR Syllabus).
ACCA Certification in IRFS Program Syllabus
ACCA ha provided the complete details and syllabus of CertIFR Course at their official website-www.accaglobal.com. Before going to know the CertIFR, please note that ACCA reserves the right to examine anything contained within the syllabus of the Certificate. This includes knowledge, techniques, principles, theories and concepts as specified in the syllabus and in the examinable documents contained within the syllabuses.
- What is IFRS – Introduction, Definition, Full Form
- What is the difference between IFRS vs IAS ?
- What are the difference between IFRS vs GAAP ?
CertIFR Syllabus 2018
1. The nature and operations of the IASB
- Structure of the IFRSF/IASB
- Extant standards of the IASB
- The framework.
2. The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- The use of IFRS around the world
- The IASB roadmap
- The annual IASB bound volume and its use.
3. Presentation and profit
- IAS 1, Presentation of financial statements
- IFRS 15, Revenue from contracts with customers
- IAS 8, Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors.
4. Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- IAS 16, Property, plant and equipment
- IAS 38, Intangible assets
- IAS 40, Investment Property
- IAS 36, Impairment of assets
- IAS 23, Borrowing costs
- IAS 20, Accounting for government grants and disclosure of government assistance
- IAS 2, Inventories
- IFRS 16, Leases
- IFRS 5, Non-current assets held for sale and discontinued operations
IFRS Part 2 Sylalbus – ACCA Program
5. Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- IFRS 13, Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 32, Financial instruments – presentation
- IFRS 9, Financial instruments
- IFRS 7, Financial instruments: disclosures
- IFRS 2, Share-based payment
- IAS 37, Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets
- IAS 10, Events after the reporting period
- IAS 19, Employee benefits
- IAS 12, Income taxes
- IAS 41, Agriculture
- IFRS 6, Exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources.
6. Group accounting
- IFRS 10, Consolidated Financial Statements
- IAS 27 (revised 2011), Separate financial statements
- IFRS 3, Business Combinations
- IAS 28 (revised 2011), Investments in associates and joint ventures
- IFRS 11, Joint arrangements
- IFRS 12, Disclosure of interests in other entities
- IAS 21, The effects of changes in foreign exchange rates
- IAS 29, Financial reporting in hyperinflationary economies.
7. Disclosure standards
- IAS 7, Statement of cash flows
- IAS 24, Related party disclosures
- IAS 33, Earnings per share
- IAS 34, Interim financial reporting
- IFRS 4, Insurance contracts
- IFRS 1, First time adoption of IFRS
- IFRS 8, Operating segments.
8. Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
9. Proposals for change
The syllabus and materials offer more detailed guidance on the depth and level at which examinable documents will be assessed. The study guide should therefore be read in conjunction with the syllabus and the examinable documents listed within the relevant syllabus.