DipIFR Eligibility Criteria 2018 – ACCA Diploma In IFRS Program Eligibility Details are provided here. To offer a credible and globally recognized qualification on IFRS, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has launched “Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR)”. ACCA has accredited KPMG in India as a gold learning provider for this program. If you are looking for DipIFR Eligibility details, then you are at right place. Here you can get details about ACCA’s DipIFR Eligibility criteria 2018.
DipIFR course is useful for qualified professional accountants and other professionals experienced in Indian GAAP and addresses international financial reporting and first time application of IFRS. DipIFR is designed to develop an individual’s knowledge of IFRS – providing an understanding of the concepts and principles which underpin them, and their application in the international marketplace, thereby preparing him/ her for working in the IFRS environment.
- CertIFR – IFRS Certification Course Registration Process
- DipIFR – Diploma in IFRS Program Course Details – About ACCA DipIFR Course
About Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The ACCA is a global body for professional accountants based in the UK. It has 140,000 members and approximately 400,000(Year 2011-12) students and supports them throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 83 offices and active centres. A large number of ACCA members and students are based outside the UK.
- The program is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in India
- Learning Management System (LMS) access will be provided to all participants for one full year from the date of batch commencement, having features like:
- Session videos and presentations
- Synopsis of IFRS accounting standards
- Extracts of annual reports of IFRS-compliant companies
- Features like Ask KPMG in India specialist, mock exams, practice questions included
- KPMG in India publications available for download
- Modules on difference between IFRS / Ind AS / Indian GAAP
- Study material for DipIFR is sourced from ATC International (UK), a Gold approved publisher of learning material by ACCA (U.K)
- Each session will cover the theoretical aspects of each topic as well as the practical application issues along with a review of past examinations
- Access to KPMG in India’s IFRS Institute
DipIFR Course details
- Program covers eighty (80) hours of intensive and interactive classroom training, in which 70 hours will cover the entire syllabus of Diploma in IFRS awarded by the ACCA of UK and the rest will focus on Ind AS
- The sessions will be held during weekends
- Classes will be held at various locations – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore and other cities based on the number of participants. There is also a facility to attend LIVE online sessions
- Mock exams and self assessments tests will be conducted to help students prepare well for examinations
- Hotline facility shall be provided to participants, where they can directly call faculty members and resolve their queries relating to the DipIFR curriculum.
DipIFR Eligibility – Diploma in IFRS Course Eligibility
- Chartered accountants and other accounting professionals are eligible to take the exam (require relevant documentation – eg: degree certificate, etc)
- Individuals with the following background are also eligible:
- A relevant degree plus two years’ work experience*
- General three years work experience*
- ACCA affiliate status
- ACCA certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years’ work experience.
* Experience letter to be attached along with registration form
The DipIFR exam will be assessed by a single three-hour closed book written exam, held twice a year in June and December at the ACCA’s exam centres in India as well. The pass mark is 50%. The exam contains two sections and has a mix of computational and discursive elements. Some questions adopt a scenario/case study approach.
Diploma in IFRS Certification
KPMG in India’s certificate of participation shall be awarded to all students enrolling and recording a 90% attendance in the sessions.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here .