If you are not aware of How to register for Online IFRS Certification Course – CertIFR / DipIFR, this article helps you a lot. Here, we’ve provided details regarding How to register for Online IFRS Certification Course like CertIFR / DipIFR. Below you can check CertIFR Online registration process and DipIFR Online Registration Process as well. ACCA is providing Online Certification courses in IFRS. i.e. CertIFR / DipIFR. Following are the Online Application, Fee, Registration Last date and other important details of CertIFR and DipIFR Courses.
- DipIFR – Diploma in IFRS Program Course Details – About ACCA DipIFR Course
- CertIFR – IFRS Certification Course Registration Process, Fee & Other Details
- List Of IFRS Certification Courses In India – IFRS Training Institutions
Certification in IFRS Program Registration Links
IFRS Registration Fee For 2018 Exam
IFRS Registration Fee : The IFRS fee payable to the institute includes fee for registration as well as for imparting coaching. Whenever we say registration fees, we mean the total fee that is to be paid to the Institutes at the time of registration, by whatever name it is called and into how many ever parts it is divided. The fee given here is the total fee that should be paid to the institute for being IFRS registered as a student at this Following level.
The course materials and assessment for the Certificate in IFRS are available together for £235 or separately at a cost of £130 each.
CertIFR Registration Last Date
You can apply to do the Certificate in International Financial Reporting online at any time by clicking on the register now link at ACCA Official Website : http://www.accaglobal.com.
CertIFR Registration Important Points
The online course includes all the study materials you will need, although students will benefit from having a copy of the International Accounting Standards Board’s (IASB) International Accounting Standards book, which you can order from the IASB website in the Related links list on the left-hand side of the page.
- If you are already applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) at work and want formal recognition of your skills, you can apply to only take the online CertIFR assessment. If you do not need certification, but want extra knowledge in the field, you can choose the course only.
- You can apply online at any time. When you have paid by credit card, you will get access to the online course and assessments for six months. Typically, a student should take 20 hours to work through the course.
- Studying for another qualification as an ACCA member, can count towards your continuing professional development (CPD). The certificate is assessed by a one-hour exam with multiple-choice questions.
- The pass mark is 50%.
- The fees cover two attempts to re-sit the assessment if you fail but must be taken within six months of accessing the online course. If you do not pass after three attempts, you will need to pay another registration fee to attempt the assessment again, giving you a further three attempts to pass.
Diploma in IFRS Registration – DipIFR Online Registration Process
The quickest way to become a DipIFR student is to apply online. To be registered for the June 2018 examination session, please ensure ACCA receives your supporting documents no later than 21 April 2018.
DIPIFR – DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING – POSTAL OPTION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
You can also apply by completing the application form and posting it to us, along with copies of your supporting documents to the address below. Please contact your local office for the relevant application form. The documents will need to reach ACCA 20 days before the relevant closing dates. You should check with your local postal delivery service to find out about postal delivery times to the UK.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
110 Queen Street
Tel: +44(0)141 582 2000 email: email@example.com
ACCA Initial Registration
After submitting your application, you will be provided with an electronic confirmation of the receipt of your application form and a dedicated area – the Tracking Lounge – on the ACCA website to follow the progress of your application.
Payment methods currently accepted are Visa, Switch, Mastercard and AMEX. Alternatively you can submit a crossed GBP cheque or bank draft drawn on a UK bank, or a crossed GBP British postal order with your supporting documentation.
Funds are not collected from debit/credit card authorisations until all supporting documentation is received and considered by ACCA and your application is accepted.
It will not be possible to process your application if payment is not received.
In order to complete the registration process and allow you to sit examinations please return all supporting documentation and your fee (if you are not paying by credit/debit card) to ACCA by the published closing dates for the examination session you wish to attempt.
The facility cannot be used by: