SSC Online Application 2017-18 or SSC Online Registration | For the year 2017-18, The SSC Online registrations started in the month of May. For next year the SSC Online Application will start in May 2018. The SSC CGL exams have already started from 6th August onwards, and will go on till Febraury 2018, for Tier 4.
There will be a single application form for the Combined Graduate Level Examination. Candidates declared qualified by the Commission for admission to the (Tier-II) Examination on the basis of the Tier-I examination, will not have to apply again. No separate notice/advertisement will be published for the Tier-II examination. The result of Tier-I examination, informing the qualified candidates along with the dates of Tier-II examination will be published on the commission’s website.
All the students can do SSC Online Registration here, when the notification is out next year- Click Here for Registration
Some Important Instructions for SSC Online Application:
- Only online submission of the application is allowed.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling up the application. The field marked with * are mandatory and should not be left blank.
- A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space.
- The SSC online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. The incomplete online application will be rejected summarily. The candidates submitting their applications online should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on submission of online application form. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy
- Also, people who are not well versed with ssc online registration process are advised to take necessary precautions as Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- It is advised to register early and not to wait until the last minute as there have been ample past evidence of huge traffic in the SSC website and as such failure to register may be the consequence.
According to a recent announcement on the SSC website, there has been a partial modification in the date of the examination which was earlier scheduled to take place between August 1, 2017, and August 20, 2017, it has now been changed to August 5, 2017, to August 24, 2017.
Not many days are left for the Tier-I exam and aspirants are already juiced up for cracking one of the most vital examinations in their life beyond which a lucrative and defining career awaits.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Coaching Platform is Offering Online Coaching for SSC and Banking exams. Now students from all over India, can learn from India’s Best Professors Online, in the most affordable way.