ACCA MBA if take your career to another level by adding the advanced business skills of an MBA. ACCA will master you in accounting bodies while MBA master you in business skills. The ACCA MBA provides a unique ability to manage accounts, people and organisations across the world.
Key features of ACCA MBA:
- You will gain two globally recognised qualifications
- Combine accounting and business skills
- Increase salary by 39%
- Manage accounts, people and organisations across the world. so ACCA + MBA would give a great advantage to your career.
ACCA MBA Entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics is the minimum entry requirements. you will get an ACCA MBA exemptions
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification.
- ACCA exemptions for MBA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions, we advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
- ACCA MBA exemptions give exemptions from ACCA paper that is F1, F2, F3 depending upon specialisations.
OXFORD BROOKES GLOBAL MBA
Since 2001 ACCA and Oxford Brookes University have successfully combined their strengths as leaders in international education to produce a blended-learning Global MBA programme specifically designed for ACCA members.
To complete the Oxford Brookes University Global MBA, you need to be an ACCA member and must have experience of three years.
For more details visit http://www.accaglobal.com/in/en/qualifications/glance/mba/overview.html
ACCA and MBA salary
In terms of value to compare between ACCA and MBA, it depends on the institution from where you do.But in terms of salaries, MBA from tier 1 institutes earns much higher at the start because they get campus placements but the salaries in ACCA is not that higher though ACCA is globally recognised. If you do ACCA + MBA then your salary will be much higher, therefore, it is preferable to do ACCA MBA
Online ACCA Coaching by SuperProfs
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.