Preparation for IAS Examination is very demanding since the exam is extremely prestigious for which candidates should do a dedicated and planned study. UPSC examination comprises of preliminary, mains and an interview round. The syllabus for IAS Examination preparation is vast and thus proper planning is required. Becoming a civil servant comes with its own set of challenges. Thus, the IAS exam preparation has reached a whole new level of difficulty as candidates from all the higher professional degrees like Engineer, doctor etc. are competing for it.
There are so many IAS Preparation Books available. Choose the best among those. IAS Preparation Books can help you to have more and more questions to practice. IAS preparation Books have an enormous information that you require. So, purchase the IAS Preparation Books and start preparing from now on-wards.
IAS Exam Preparation Tips
- Understand the eligibility for IAS examination: The eligibility to attempt the exam should be understood well, before starting your Preparation for IAS Exam. Candidates should be graduates in any field. The criterion of age depending on the category is important to know.
- Go through the syllabus: Planning ahead for starting the Preparation for IAS Exam should include understanding the syllabus very well. If the candidate is a beginner in the arena of UPSC then the chances of getting misguided by several institutes is huge. A crucial IAS exam preparation tip would be that candidates should do a thorough study of syllabus before starting the IAS exam preparation.
- Select a good coaching institute: In this world of competition, selection of good institute which will provide you the best of the education is another important tip for IAS exam preparation. Attend classes regularly, understand the concepts, read, revise and repeat. This would ensure a strong IAS exam preparation. Nowadays many students are preferring online coaching for Preparation for IAS Exam.
- Assess yourself before starting the preparation: Self-evaluation is a key factor before beginning IAS exam preparation. It helps in getting a picture of your current status and how much time is to be spent on different topics. After assessment, make a strategy and finalize the IAS examination preparation
- Study previous year’s papers: Analyzing IAS previous year’s papers is another great tip for IAS exam preparation as it helps in understanding the pattern of UPSC. The aim is to make a keynote of topics that are asked frequently, which need to be given more attention during IAS exam preparation.
- Read newspaper daily: Reading is the key point of Preparation for IAS Exam. Thorough readers always have an advantage. It increases the knowledge and keeps you updated about current affairs. Also, it increases the speed of reading and understanding the topics during the exam. Along with newspapers, a tip for IAS examination preparation would be including magazines with current affairs.
- Bare minimum touch with social media: Mission IAS exam preparation cannot be achieved if the candidate gets distracted all the time. It needs a peaceful and hard preparation. In the current days of social media, focused IAS exam preparation is a tough task. One tip for Preparation for IAS Exam would be to keep minimal contact with such distractive sources in order to achieve the goal.
- Make a healthy timetable with ample amount of rest: Maintaining good health with fitness is important for overall IAS exam preparation. Before making a timetable to study, one should also keep leisure time for fitness and sleep, because a healthy body has a healthy mind.
- Do not negotiate on the time table: Aim for completing set target for the day/week/month and you could feel that you are close to achieving the target. Of course, the time table should be made as such that there should be space for emergency breaks if any during IAS exam preparation.
We have here provided information about IAS Study Preparation & IAS Preparation Books.
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Aspirants 2019 | 2020
|UPSC Notification 2019||UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Prelims Syllabus|
|UPSC IAS Exam Pattern||UPSC Reference Books||UPSC Eligibility|
|UPSC Mains Exams Pattern||UPSC Question papers||UPSC IAS Preparation Tips|
|UPSC IAS Exam Application||UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Results|