Civil Services MAINS General Studies Paper 3 Syllabus & Full Topics 2019
Get CIVIL SERVICES MAINS GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 3 SYLLABUS & FULL TOPICS 2019 details. We had already provided UPSC civil Services Exam Notification 2019 & UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Syllabus & Subjects 2019 in detail. Before going to attempt UPSC Civil Services Mains exam, students must know about UPSC Mains Exam Pattern, what are the CIVIL SERVICES MAINS GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 3 SYLLABUS & FULL TOPICS 2019 & what are the Topics in UPSC Mains GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 3 2019 exam.
Here we are providing UPSC CSE Syllabus for Mains Exam GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 3 for 2019 exam. UPSC (union public service commission) conducts the CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION (CSE) which is a nationwide exam. UPSC has brought changes to UPSC CSE syllabus and pattern. In this article you can found out new UPSC CSE Syllabus for MAINS General studies paper 3 in detail. In UPSC CIVIL SERVICES mains paper general studies papers play a major role. There are four general studies papers in UPSC mains examination and each general studies paper of 250 marks. Duration 3 hours.
Also Check :
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES (CSE) mains General Studies Paper 3 Syllabus in detail | IAS Mains General Studies Syllabus
Below we are providing UPSC CSE Syllabus for General Studies Mains paper 3. Check the UPSC CSE Syllabus for General Studies Mains Paper 3.
Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
- Investment models.
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nanotechnology, biotechnology and issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment
- Disaster and disaster management.
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and nonstate actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate.
CSE mains general studies paper 3 mainly focus on the following topics
- Economic Development,
- Bio diversity,
- Security and Disaster Management.
We have here provided the UPSC CSE Syllabus for General Studies Paper 3. There are twenty (20) questions printed both in HINDI and ENGLISH in previous mains general studies paper 3 2015. All the questions in general studies paper 3 are compulsory. Answers must be written in the medium authorized in the Admission Certificate which must be stated clearly on the cover of this Question-cum-Answer (QCA) Booklet in the space provided. No marks will be given for answers written in a medium other than the authorized one. Answer the questions in not more than 200 words each. One thing must be remember every CIVIL SERVICES aspirant is contents of the answer is more important than its length. While writing the civil services general studies paper student must have idea about beginning, content and how to conclude each question. So you must go through the each topic in the civil services(CSE) general studies paper 3 syllabus and make a well strategy to how to prepare for civil services mains form previous papers. All the best.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE IAS Online Classes for UPSC- Prelims and Mains Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of IAS.
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Aspirants 2018 | 2019
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Prelims Syllabus|
|UPSC IAS Exam Pattern||UPSC Reference Books||UPSC Eligibility|
|UPSC Mains Exams Pattern||UPSC Question papers||UPSC IAS Preparation Tips|
|UPSC IAS Exam Application||UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Results|