One of the toughest exams in the country, civil services, is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India’s major regulating body. Preparation of UPSC exam has eventually changed over the years. When it comes to IAS online preparation, the quality of what you read is just as important a factor as how much you read and because of internet it is also convenient to get your study material from online instead of stacking up books. There are various advantages of IAS online coaching preparation:-
- Pooling of information from various sources at one place make the study easier.
- Facility to read anywhere and anytime either day or night.
- Flexibility to access any materials missed prior and it is more economical as compared to offline mode in terms of fee taken.
- It advocates and instils self-study techniques in aspirants.
- Even working people can utilised the full resources according to their time availability.
- Even the tests can be given online and compete at a national platform before the D day.
When it comes to preparation for UPSC exam, students are subjected to a challenging choice of either opting for coaching institutes or going for UPSC online coaching. With the revolution of information and communication technology, there are numerous IAS online coaching that has come up which provide quality content and guidance to IAS preparing aspirants. Some of this popular IAS online coaching:-
- Insights on India
- IAS baba
SuperProfs is a very good coaching centre that is available in India. It is most popular for UPSC online coaching.
- Topper’s webinars and doubt clearing sessions.
- E-notes digital, revision modules and study material.
- Weekly all India test series.
- The live lectures are absolutely free. All you have to do is register in their website. The free classes are for both UPSC Prelims and mains.
- Online strategy session, guidance Webinars and customized study plan.
However, despite offering excellent study materials in both textual as well as audio-visual formats, you must be apprehensive that online preparation for UPSC will still lack the factor of focussed mentorship. With the lack of personalized attention from a tutor, aspirants are often found confused about complex concepts and have no one to turn to, who can help them out. Hence you can rest assured that online coaching for IAS also will not take away the advantage that experienced tutors have in terms of practical aspects of exam preparation.
Extensive amount of information is available for UPSC online coaching. Sometimes, it makes aspirants confused in choosing the right materials, as UPSC exams need targeted approach that is focused around the syllabus. Hence, it is imperative that you choose the one which has gained the trust of students and carved a niche for itself in the field of online preparation for UPSC.