Download UPSC Indian Statistical Services ISS Prelims Notification 2019. The Union Public Service Commission is inviting qualified candidates to apply for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2019 Notification. The application form will begin on 20th March 2019 and the last date to submit application form is 16th April 2019. Candidates can check their qualification to UPSC IES/ISS 2019 and go to apply online application form link.
This is the best chance for that candidate who is having Bachelors Degree and desire to work with the government. Coming to the filling and submitting an application form for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Notification 2019 the applicants will be called for selection rounds. The Union Public Service Commission is providing great opportunity by releasing UPSC Indian Statistical Service Notification 2019 for 110 vacancies. The distribution of vacancies offered to each category is provided in the below UPSC IES/ISS notification 2019.
UPSC Indian Statistical Service ISS Prelims Notification 2019
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Indian Forest Service|
|Total No. of Posts||44|
|Starting Date To Apply||20/03/2019|
|Last Date To Apply||16/04/2019|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||16/04/2019|
[button title=”Click Here for UPSC Indian Statistical Services ISS Prelims Notification 2019” link=”http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_IES_ISS_Examination_2019_N.pdf” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”icon-external-link” icon_position=”” color=”green” font_color=”white” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” onclick=””]
UPSC 44 Indian Statistical Service Vacancies – Apply Online
UPSC Indian Economic Service Notification 2019 is available on its official page to read and apply. As per UPSC Indian Statistical Service Notification 2019 candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from approved institute or University. The Commission conducts written examination, physical qualification test, and individual interview to select for the UPSC Indian Forest Service jobs. In the first stage selection process, the commission conducts a preliminary exam. So all willing candidates can apply UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 Notification by paying application fee mentioned in Official Advt. For more details on UPSC IES Recruitment 2019, you have to stay associated with this page.
[button title=”Apply Online Here” link=”https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/mainmenu2.php” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”icon-external-link” icon_position=”” color=”blue” font_color=”white” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” onclick=””]
UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable in the following cases:
- Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe: upto a maximum of five years.
- Other Backward Classes: upto a maximum of three years.
- State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989: upto a maximum of five years.
- Defence Services personnel (disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof): upto a maximum of five years.
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service and have been released (i) on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or (iii) on invalidment: upto a maximum of five years.
- ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three month’s notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment : upto a maximum of five years.
- Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped persons: upto a maximum of ten years.
Cumulative Age relaxation:
Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under other clauses mentioned above will be eligible for grant of cumulative age-relaxation under both the categories.
The term ex-servicemen will apply to the persons who are defined as ex-servicemen in the Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, as amended from time to time.
The age concession will not be admissible to Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs, who are released on own request.
Date of Birth Certificate:
The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the university or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted.
Once the date of birth is recorded in the Commission, no change will be allowed subsequently (or at any other Examination of the Commission) on any grounds whatsoever.
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have:
- Post-graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Busines Economics/Econometrics for IES
- Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics for ISS
- Degree should be from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or a foreign university approved by the Central Govt. from time to time.