UPSC MAINS ADMIT CARD 2019: The result for UPSC Prelims 2019 has been declared and all the successful candidates need to register online for UPSC Mains. The e – Admit Card for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) mains exam 2019 or civil services mains exam 2019 has been released, for which the exam will be conducted in September 2019.
Click Here to Download UPSC Mains 2019 Admit Card
To understand UPSC Mains exam pattern, in detail– Click Here
Below, in this article, you can know more about a step by step procedure to download your UPSC Admit card for Mains 2019. Here you can also find out how to download the UPSC Mains Admit Card 2019 or civil services mains admit card 2019.
Download UPSC Mains Admit Card 2019
In this section, we’ll tell you the step-by-step procedure to download your Admit Card, also what you can do in case you face any technical problem. Please go through all the instructions carefully-
Here are important dates for CSM 2019.
|Availability of UPSC Admit Card 2019 for IAS Mains||September 2019|
|Date of UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2019 Main Exam||September 20, 2019|
Step-by-step Procedure to download UPSC admit card 2019 for Civil Services Mains Exam
- First of all the candidates should visit the official website of UPSC which is upsconline.nic.in
- After visiting the website you can find out the link of the Admit card on the homepage. The link would be titled as ‘Civil Service mains examination Admit Card 2019’. Click on click here.
- On clicking the page, important instructions for candidates page will open and IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE CANDIDATE TO TAKE PRINT OUT OF ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE E-ADMIT CARD AND READ THE SAME CAREFULLY. Press yes.
- a Mains admit card login page will open where the candidates need to select any of the given option “By Registration Id or By Roll Number”.
- enter details like Application Form Number and the Date of birth etc.
- Once the information is entered, click on the SUBMIT button.
- The mains Admit Card 2019 will generate. Take the Print out of the mains e-admit card.
- You can also get your RID through your email or phone number.
- If you are a Visually Impaired/LDCP(Writing Extremity) and have opted for ‘OWN SCRIBE’, please take print out of ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCRIBE’ before downloading the mains e-ADMIT CARD and bring the same along with this e-ADMIT CARD to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates have also been asked to carry identical photographs, in case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit cards. The candidates are also required to carry proof of identity such as valid identity card, Aadhar card, voter identity card, driving license, passport etc. to the venue of the examination.
If you have any problems in downloading UPSC admit card 2019 for Mains
- Having technical problem in downloading the e-ADMIT CARD of UPSC mains exam 2019 ?
Click here for Instructions – Technical Instructions
- In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Civil Services mains Examination, 2019 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem) , email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem)
Few Important Links for IAS Aspirants 2018 | 2019
|UPSC Notification 2019||UPSC Exam Dates 2019||UPSC Prelims Syllabus|
|UPSC IAS Exam Pattern||UPSC Reference Books||UPSC Eligibility|
|UPSC Mains Exams Pattern||UPSC Question papers||UPSC IAS Preparation Tips|
|UPSC IAS Exam Application||UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Results|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE IAS Online Classes for UPSC- Prelims and Mains Aspirants. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career of IAS.