The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the tentative date for UPSC Mains Result 2018. The Mains exam will be held on 28th October 2018, and the result of which will be declared in December 2018. This year UPSC is conducting all exam events, earlier than that of previous year.
The UPSC Prelims exam was held on 18th June 2018, the result of which will be declared in August/September 2018. We’ll update the results here, as and when, they are declared.
Here we’ll tell you the step-by-step procedure to check your UPSC Mains result 2018 so that you don’t face any difficulty.
Steps to check the UPSC Mains Result 2018
1) Download the UPSC Mains Results 2018 PDF file from official website.
2) Once downloaded, open the file.
3) A page containing write-up on the results and roll number of selected candidates will be displayed
4) Find your roll number in the file to see if you have qualified or not
Official Notification regarding UPSC Mains Result 2017
- On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017 to be held by the Union Public Service Commission in In October, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers qualify for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
- Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
|UPSC Mains Exams Pattern||UPSC Question papers||UPSC IAS Preparation Tips|
|UPSC IAS Exam Application||UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Results|
- Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from January, 2018. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The date and time of Personality Test will not be intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test will be displayed on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates who are not able to download e-summon letter for Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472. No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
- No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers indicated above.
- The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
UPSC Civil Services Cutoff
|Civil Services Prelims Cut off||107.34||106||94||91.3||90.7||76.7||40|
|Civil Services Mains Cut off||676||630||622||617||580||627||504|
|Civil Services Final Cut off||877||834||810||801||802||830||697|
Thousands of students have advanced in their career with advanced online coaching from SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Destination for UPSC. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org